on 8 April 2012
I purchased this item even though reviews were a bit discouraging. Fear not, this is an amazing machine. I have since purchased a blu ay writer in white by samsung and the picture is amazing. As for keyboard etc issues, I have had none. Yes, it does lose connection if you LEAVE it alone FOR A WHILE - but that is good as it saves the battery. A simple double press of the space bar wakes her up!

I bought this over an Imac - one for cheapness and two because I got an amazing deal for less than 340.00 pounds!
on 15 January 2012
Excellent quality. Perfect screen size. Superb looking computer, very stylish. Love the keyboard and mouse. Slight delay with bluetooth keyboard to connect but have not found this a problem. No hesitation in recommending this product.
on 18 September 2013
I purchased the 21.5 inch i3 version of the product. The shopping experience was pleasant and product was promptly delivered. I have used it now for over a year, so I can confidently say

- going for the I3 was a mistake, you will need the power of an i5 or i7. I dont know what it is about a windows computer, but it keeps getting slower and slower even if you are careful/do not install bloatware etc.

- the keyboard can be annoying, it takes on average 30 seconds to connect to the computer. I just know if this were an apple product, it would not perform this way!

all in all, very disappointed at the lack of power, how difficult it is to multi-task, how slow the computer is to respond in general. But the tricky bit is separating what is the fault of Lenovo and what is windows!
on 19 February 2013
+ Physically it looks amazing. The edge to edge glass makes the screen like a 21.5" iPad screen.
+ The screen quality is beautiful. Colours are very vivid and vibrant
+ Great for basic day to day web surfing, movie playing, freeview viewing through the inbuild tv tuner
+ setup was harmless

- only 4 usb ports available. 2 will be used by the external dvd drive and 1 will be used by the media remote control receiver. Therefore a USB hub will be an essential buy.
- inbuilt wi-fi is weak. Therefore a USB wifi adapter is also needed.
- the included bluetooth keyboard and mouse does keep turning off but i find this as a minor annoyance than anything else.
- Gaming capabilities is limited. I play League of Legends which is not graphic extensive, but I have to put most settings to low to get a steady 30fps.
- Speakers are so-so..
- ANNOYING FLASHING 3 BOTTOM RIGHT LED KEEPS TURNING ON AND OFF THROUGH THE NIGHT. To explain better.. The 3 bottom led is how you change the brightness settings on the monitor etc, this lights are usually off but there's an inbuilt sensor that turns the light on whenever your fingers are close to it. The problem is that this sensor is always on even though the computer is powered down. And if like me you have this computer in your bedroom, the led seems to randomly turn on as if it has detected something. It is rather annoying and so far Lenovo has not made any bios updates to rectify this. I know that a simple sticker or something would eliminate the problem but doing this would really harm the aesthetics of the screen.

On the whole given the same choice I would probably still buy this gorgeous piece of kit. But be aware of the above negatives and if you are willing to accept them then I will say you would love it. If you are willing to put another £75 for a wireless keyboard and mouse, wireless wifi dongle, decent 2.1 speakers and a Usb hub then you should be set. I also bought an external blu ray drive from ebay for £20(new) to replace the optical drive and now enjoy watching blu ray film on this excellent screen.

Overall a decent buy and after looking long and hard for an all in one pc with a freeview tuner. This was a decent buy for £425 bought here from Amazon warehouse.
on 18 June 2012
Being stuck with an old PC circa 2006 and a CRT screen I thought I deserved all the beauty I had missed having two literal bricks on my desk, one screaming every time I opened a YouTube video and one shooting electrons to my face. Lenovo's choice caught my eye upon first look at the pictures of it and I can safely say that is even better when you get to see it from up close. The screen is totally mesmerizing, its brightness, its crisp display and its slick design make up for a great spectacle that has nothing less than a certain "fruit" company's suggestion. Its performance is not something special but it serves quite well the average user.

But, as with everything in this world, certain flaws compromise a rather exceptional user experience. The keyboard seems to connect and disconnect at will and so does the mouse. Furthermore, its design makes it difficult to type quickly and you'll find yourself mixing all the letters of the alphabet. The screen has a rather persistent habit of going off every 20 minutes when not using the PC ignoring the windows settings, something that's really annoying when you try to enjoy the display watching a movie for instance.

All in all, it's a good choice that could have been huge if not for some baby issues.

As for the delivery, Amazon was way ahead of schedule with the package arriving 5 days earlier than expected and in mint condition.
on 10 May 2012
Some of the re views about this lenovo have been un kind i think, i have had my centre now for one year and i love it, yes some one said the blue tooth keyboard had to wake up, yes i agree but i have found if you hit any of the keyboard keys it takes maybe up to 10 seconds, which is nothing in my eyes..reguarding the looks of the centre it looks great it does look like a apple product but at a lower price, the hd screen is excellent, has a great hdd 500 gb, screen size is great for watching tv and of course its in hd great picture...i would recomend this to anyone, if i had the money i would have got the i5 instead of the i3, and maybe the touch screen version,, but im still very happy..............
on 1 June 2012
Straight from the box into usage (time taken to load my software)
I have been looking for a new computer for a short time and forgot about Amazon....
This product has been first class clear monitor fantastic keyboard. Good looking slim design....Buy one I am sure you will love it.
on 20 April 2012
The computer arrived on scheduled every thing worked as expected except for the flimsy connection for the aerial. Reception is haphazard computer continually losing the TV reception. One thing i do find annoying is that both the wireless keyboard and mouse deactivate themselves to energy save mode and when you need to use them you have to fiddle to wake the up. all in all good value for money
on 14 January 2012
This is a beautiful pc, looks the business and gives as it says.
The only thing is I do have problem with the Bluetooth on the mouse and keyboard going out, so you have to keep re connecting. Luckily easy and quick to do
on 30 January 2012
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR WHEN YOU HAVE THIS AT HOME WHIH EVEN INCLUDES TV TUNNER AND ALMOST EVERYTHING. I AM HEAVY USER AND TRUST ME ON THIS REVIEW. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PC. THE BLUETOOTH PROBLEMS STATED ON THE PREVIOUS REVIEW ARE MISUNDERSTOOD BY THE CUSTOMER. OK. LET ME TELL YOU HOW IT WORKS....... LENOVO HAS DONE A GOOD JOB AND I DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO DISQUALIFY THIS PEICE OF BEAUTY WITH BLUETTOTH CONNECTIVITY. I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM BUT JUST BUYER LIKE YOU....OK IS GETTING BORING.... SORRY. BACK TO DISCUSSION, THE BLUETOOTH TURNS OFF WHEN YOU ARE NOT USING THE COMPUTER AND IT COMES STRAIHT BACK WHEN U TOUCH THE KEYBOARD. I AM USING THE KEYBOARD TO TYPE THIS REVIEW AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE WHAT OTHERS ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT IF U DONT BELIEVE ME , MAY BE AM LUCKY WITH OWN MACHINE. SEE YAA.
44 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse