on 19 December 2012
I have to agree with most people on here about the packaging, extremely poor and I now suspect how genuine the item is? I have since been into see a Pandora shop and I was told that you cannot purchase this item over the Internet! I have also tried to find a way to contact the seller but as of yet I have had no success. I have purchased this as a Christmas present and it is now too late to change!!!!! Any feedback from the seller or Amazon would be appreciated.
11 Comment| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 December 2012
Not in pandora box only in plastic bag, makes you think it is not the real thing. Disappointed as was supposed to be a present and also the clip is stiff. Not pandora
on 17 January 2013
Ordered the 19cm but the bracelet only measured 17cm. Disappointing presentation as the bracelet was contained in a small plastic bag. Clasp was also stiff. Returned for a refund which Amazon processed quickly.
on 4 January 2013
Purchased as a Christmas present for someone who really wanted a Pandora bracelet. This one was prettier than the basic bracelet commonly seen. She loved the gift and although I do not really like the charms she was delighted with the one I also purchased. I found it difficult to open the fastener on the bracelet and wondered how the charms would attach. She managed to do it and it did not seem a problem to her. I personally do not like the Pandora range and do not find it attractive but for some reason it is very popular with younger people.
on 18 December 2012
Doesnt come in a Pandora box, delivered in an envelope sealed in a little plastic bag. Looks like this is off the market. Over priced cheap looking tat. I would question whether this item is genuine.

Would I recommend it? NO CHANCE!
on 15 November 2012
Absolute joke of an item. It comes delivered in the thin envelope-like Amazon packaging, sealed in a tiny clear plastic bag.
When ordering a Pandora item the least I assume is that it arrives in some form of Pandora packaging.
The item itself is equally underwhelming, looking more akin to a novelty item.
This is the very first item I have returned on Amazon. I can only hope the refund is swift to somewhat make up for the disappointment.
11 Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 December 2014
arrived i a plastic bag, looked cheap not what you would expect from Amazon or Pandora, sent back for full refund, which i am still waiting for,
Also did not come in a pandora box.
Bought a replacement from a Major jewelers, item came in it's own box and was beautiful.
Avoid and all cost.
on 4 December 2012
This bracelet is lovely and feels quite weighty which was a pleasant surprise. I thought it would be quite light in weight and a bit tinny to be honest, but it is actually quite a stunning little bracelet. The only real disappointment, and it is a real let down, is the packaging. It comes in a tiny sealable plastic bag and cardboard envelope which means that i will have to hunt for a pandora box now to put it in. Other than that, the bracelet is of a quality that i would expect for the price. Quite pleased really. :0)
on 31 December 2013
When I purchased this it was a gift for my girlfriend and it came and looked really nice but after a couple of times wearing in seamed to discolour not like silver at all. Returned the item
on 27 December 2014
I've just purchased this Pandora bracelet off you and most of my charms won't fit they will not go past the silver balls on the bracelet,I'm so disappointed.