on 18 January 2015
*The fact that I thoroughly enjoy Lord of the Rings has little to do with why I think this poster is great.*

The poster came wrapped in a cardboard poster tube, also wrapped in paper inside.

The poster quality as in paper is great, it is thick, doesn't crease or tare.

No marks left on paper from when blutack was pushed on like some do.

All in all, great poster in multiple aspects and delivery was fast.
2 people found this helpful
on 29 July 2013
Fantastic poster. I don't know why people keep saying that "you get what you pay for", I would say that "you get better than you pay for". It looks as a standard poster would look, if you picked it up from, say HMV.

The colour is amazing, and quality of print is not questionable.
4 people found this helpful
on 1 December 2017
Unbelievable poster of the greatest fictional stories ever told, with the most incredible characters ever created.
One person found this helpful
on 13 February 2015
I am a new LOTR Fan, but this is simply an AMAZING poster, the images are fantastic. Each of the characters depicted are given their own setting and the montage works wonderfully together.
However the images are slightly grainy, but this is expected for the original photography when the films were produced.
Overall extremely pleased :)
on 16 April 2013
Arrived quickly and in good condition
High quality print - bearing in mind this is before the time of HD as these are original images montaged together, not pixelated but gritty
4 people found this helpful
on 25 April 2014
I've recently been decorating my room, and a poster of a band/game/movie I like is exactly what I've been looking for. Not exactly a super high quality sturdy poster, but it looks good and it does the job well enough. =)

I also LOVE the fact that it's all three movies incorporated into one posted.
on 17 December 2012
the product was purchased because it incorporates all three movies rather than having to purchase singular posters. still a really nice poster that i would recommend to any of my friends who are LOTR fans. : )
3 people found this helpful
on 8 January 2016
Looks great, very cheap, nice and large. Not much else to say.
on 13 September 2015