on 20 November 2012
Fantastic Product. I love this item because it is of high quality with very clear to follow instructions. The minute you open the packaging, you can see this is a well packaged and professional item. I must admit, I viewed the instruction video on you tube( link provided by Media Devil) prior to fitting the item. When following the instructions correctly, and ensuring everything is clean and prepared, good results are guaranteed. The screen protector is invisible and clearly enhances my blackberry playbook.
So in summary....great product, get prepared in advance of fitting,follow the instructions and you will get fantastic results. The team at Media Devil are very helpful and supportive with any aspect of your purchase. Highly recommended....
on 25 August 2013
Kind Of messed up mine when I 1st put it on, but due to experience = I lifted it back up & carefully got the dust that was trapped under the tektor off with some light sticky tape & after refitting = it's a nice Protector gives the display a sharp un-blurred & un-pixelated look so showing of the decent REZ of the wee blackberry PB's display nicely.
So 5 stars, just take your time fitting & be prepared better as I fitted it at 1st in a rush when I should have known betters ;)
on 18 March 2013
I had problems applying the product, ended up throwing both away, and posted a review on Amazon.

Media Devil then contacted me and offered advice on how to apply properly and replacement product.

Incredible customer service that left me really pleased to find a company that cares about serving its customers, reads their reviews online and takes comments seriously.
on 14 January 2013
Purchased this for my new blackBerry Playbook. It arrived in no time only a couple of days from ordering and the fitting instructions were easy to follow. I was pleased to note that the hole left at the top of the screen for the camera lens was accurately sized and placed and not the 'we'll make it bigger to make sure' sort. Instructions on dealing with air and dust bubbles were helpful too.
No quibbles with the actual screen protector (and the now carefully stored away spare) but I did feel that the amount of cellophane in the packaging was rather confusing as, with two clear products in clear envelopes placed inside a third clear envelope, it isn't easy to work out what is what at first. Also when pulling off the final protective layer (tab 2) I suddenly realised the carefully applied screen protector was coming off too! But these are only minor points and I would certainly recommend the screen protector.
P.S. Grandchildren loved the sweeties! ;)
on 24 June 2013
You have to follow the instructions and especially the tip with the bathroom shower.
Else it is difficult to avoid the dust particles, ending in bubbles between screen and protector, first I did not do it, and that is why there are two screen protectors inside the package (for fools like me LOL).
on 2 December 2011
The protectors arrived faster than Amazon Prime - really impressed. They were well packaged and the instructions clear. I found that the sticky back of a post it note was better for removing stray dust as I fitted one to my PlayBook. None were wasted and it went on easily - you can hardly tell its there - very pleased with my purchase.
on 9 March 2013
Very fast delivery. Screen protector for my Blackberry Playbook was very easy to apply after watching the demo video on You Tube. The Protector is invisible when applied. Would highly recommend the Product and the Company. I will certainly deal with MediaDevil again.
on 15 March 2013
This is an excellent product, that does what it says it will do.
It was easy to fit onto my playbook and it has been in use for a while now,
it works well using either your finger or a stylus, so i would recommend this product.
on 1 December 2012
I have had my screen protectors around a month now and the Media Devil Magicscreen protector does live up to it's name. The protector is not possible to notice on the BlackBerry PlayBook without close observation.

There is no imput reduction caused by the screen being on the device and it is also has a pleasant feel to touch.

I think the big plus with Media Devil screen protector is that it is easy to apply to the PlayBook without leaving any bubbles or creases which can impair the reason for having a screen protector.

Brian Booth
on 12 September 2013
Great price, esp as you get two. Managed to get in on the screen with limited bubbles, perfect fit, and still going strong now.