on 7 August 2016
Just right for me - the plastic has enough give in it that you can press quite hard into the wall/floor whatever you use, to actually get the muscle that's giving you jip - and not be in agony but you do know it's doing the job. I do end up with little tiny bruises on my legs etc - but compared to the harder massage balls where it was more like torture this is great. The other great thing is the different sizes - I do prefer the larger one though.
on 11 April 2017
Disappointed with this physio balls. I bought these mainly for blue one to roll my glutes. When you sit on it it squashes down too much so can't use it for purpose.
on 27 August 2016
Purchased these as a Christmas gift for a lady who regularly practices self-physio and she is very pleased with them.
on 16 May 2017
good massage balls for what I needed
on 14 September 2014
Of the three different sized spiky massage balls received, the 10cm ball is the only one I've found to be of any use. The other two massage balls are now thrown up the garden when playing 'fetch' with the dogs.
on 2 April 2016
not what I expected thought they would help with back pain but we're too soft.
on 13 September 2017
I bought these as I had problems with my feed. Great product and they helped. I don't have any problems with my feet now so would recommend.
on 20 April 2017