TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 February 2015
This extension repeater cable is very good quality and the best I have ever owned. The materials are quality and I had no problems with connecting any of my devices over the 10 meter cable length. I've used cheaper extension cables in the past and although they work with some devices this one works on them all.
on 16 August 2017
Background:I have my games PC set up like a console in my living room, and am perfectly happy with this arrangement; however, it means my PC sits on the opposite side of the room from me when playing. Although I'm a big fan of my Steam controller, sometimes a keyboard and mouse are just indispensable, and headphones are vital for online coop play (Having no experience with them, I was hesitant about buying wireless solutions).

This is therefore just one of 3 active repeater/extension cables I purchased (INSERT CABLES HERE) to extend my reach across the living room:

- BlueRigger 10m USB 2.0: BlueRigger Active Extension / Repeater Cable A Male to A Female 10 Meters (1OM) USB 2.0
- CSL 5m USB 2.0: CSL - 5m (meters) USB 2.0 Repeater-/extension lead active with signal amplification - Signal Amplifier / Repeater | expandable | gold-plated contacts | black
- CSL 5m USB 3.0: CSL - 5m (metres) USB 3.0 active repeater / extension cable with signal amplification - signal amplifier / repeater USB 3.0 (super speed) | black

So far I have been very happy with these: as far as I can tell there is no drop in signal (at least, my gaming hasn't suffered from anything that can't be attributed to my poor gaming skills!) and as it's a temporary solution (I only have them out when I'm playing) cable clutter hasn't become a (potentially lethal) hazard in my room.

If I had one complaint, the female connectors on the BlueRigger and CSL USB 2.0 cable are not as snug as the CSL USB 3.0 cable and it is easy for the USB device to become unplugged (hence the 4 out of 5 stars). This is not an issue with keyboard and mouse, but the longer BlueRigger is being used for my headphones - to allow me more freedom to move around - and has become an issue at times. Thus, if 5m is sufficient, I would strongly recommend the CSL USB 3.0 over the others. However, all cables work well.

Note that, for the BlueRigger, I have also used it to connect both a PS4 DS4 controller and an Xbox One controller via a 3m USB to microUSB cable with no problems. (I didn't need a 13m extension cord, it's just convenient to use these cables!)
on 9 September 2017
BlueRigger Active Extension / Repeater Cable A Male to A Female 10 Meters (1OM) USB 2.0 Does exactly what it's supposed to! Shame it's not USB 3 but Im only using it to extend a mic anyhow. Build quality is great and worth the money!
on 4 June 2017
Good value for money , ( I bought 2 ) nicely packaged . Needed a USB extension cable as had to
relocate my office printer , which was connected to the hard drive on my computer , and free up some space on my desk . Perfect just what I needed .
on 1 August 2016
Does what you'd expect and it's pretty rugged. The only problem I have is that the amount of power coming down the pipe doesn't seem to be that high -- probably due to the length. It's still enough to actually function, but charging my phone from it takes a lot longer than it would on a shorter cable.
on 10 April 2017
Excellent cable at a good price. This is the 2nd BlueRigger cable I have bought and they are very good quality.
on 12 May 2017
Purchased 2 of these cables to attach laptop to telescope mount in order to observe from inside house. No issues with communication over length of cable.
on 30 November 2016
Did exactly what it said on the tin, and allowed me to walk around with my ZTE 4G dongle until I could scrape a 4G signal.
on 24 March 2017
Only works with data can't be used for powdering tablets or any other device.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 August 2017
Bought to connect my printer to my router to make a network printer