Customer reviews

on 10 July 2013
A great book full of ideas and inspirations for mixed media collage and ideas with creating texture. a sound investment.
on 11 October 2011
Well this publication certainly inspires, with loads of pictures and full of ideas. It is one of a few books I have on the subject which get picked up time and again for reference and ideas. I am well pleased I bought it.
One person found this helpful
on 28 December 2011
If you are aready interested in mixed media or journaling or are just thinking of starting then this is a superb book full of inspirational pieces by an eclectic mix of artists. Lots of instructions and tips and tricks of the trade. Visually very appealing and a book that I just can't stop looking at.
on 9 June 2009
Mixed-media is big business these days, and there is a bewildering array of art books to choose from,that seem to have covered most techniques; so to find one that is interesting, inspiring and innovative is rare.
However, this is just what Susan Tuttle has managed to produce with Exhibition 36. It had me running to my work desk in the first chapter!
I highly recommended buying this book. You won't be disappointed, and you will certainly be inspired!
12 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2009
I purchased this book a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loved it. It has been read from cover to cover, and I found it to be a lovely and inspirational book. It is not just a book for artists, but for creative people from all art disciplines. I particularly loved the diversity of the artists who contributed to the book, and was delighted to see the work of artists I didn't previously know the work of, and am now a fan of. A highly recommendable read, to enjoy and return often to for inspiration.
12 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2009
Great book if you are interested in art and mixed media ... I love it...
6 people found this helpful