on 29 December 2013
My husband downloaded a sample to my new kindle. I read it thinking tantric sex would be better but could not believe how 'spot-on' it was.EVERYTHING that this book said in the introduction IS TRUE. I cannot wait to buy the whole book for hubby. Incidentally our sex life is great, but hey! it can always get better! If you are looking for an understanding of women and how they orgasm then look no further.
on 28 August 2013
i liked the fact that this book was nice and short and can be used as reference material too. It wasn't patronizing or over exaggerated/unrealistic. I enjoyed the information and will put it into practice, thank you!
on 13 July 2014
It tell a man to get a women to be sexual satisfied you must start from the top and finish at the bottom using touch ,licking ,kissing.
on 2 January 2014
Nice and simple, easy to understand.
Lot of this we know half and this makes all of our knowledge complete.
on 13 April 2013
Has given me more ways to enjoy sex and please the wife. Got in a rut, but has shown me more ways
on 7 August 2015
It is not really a manual, it is more a guide to "romance".
on 1 March 2015
downloaded straight away but not good for me
on 28 July 2013
Good read I highly recommend , a lot of tips to enhance your sex life. It can help you get traditional routine s