on 10 February 2014
I purchased these for a friend who is house bound and hard of hearing.I wish the makers of this item could have seen her face when she heard her television. She phoned today saying what a difference they have made. I could tell by her voice how much happier she was and excited to have something new to talk about,news and other programs she had watched. She now has an interest instead of sitting in a void all day.Thank you.
on 11 January 2014
Excellent headphones but as a previous buyer mentioned you have to buy an EU converter plug so I was prepared otherwise being gadget ignorant I may have sent them back.
on 20 April 2014
Having had the phillips head set which kept on breaking I thought I would spend a bit more on these. They have rechargable bateries instead of have a recharger themselves and even though I have now bought a recharger they just dont seem to work outside of about 2 yards from my radio. They are really poor in fact useless
on 17 March 2014
These are incredible headphones. I've had a few different ones over the years, and they have all been named brands, but the Sennheiser RS 110 II RF wireless headphones are by far the best.
on 20 September 2014
WHEN THESE ARRIVED THERE WAS AN IMPORTANT NOTICE ON THE BOX TELLING YOU TO CHARGE THESE HEADPHONES FOR 24HOURS BEFORE YOU USE THEM !
THERE IS NO WAY TO CHARGE THESE HEADPHONE - NO CHARGE FACILITY . SO I TOOK IT THEY MEANT CHARGE THE SUPPLIED BATTERYS FOR 24 HOURS ? SO I PLUGGED THEM INTO MY CHARGER - AND A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER WHEN I WENT INTO MY KITCHEN I NOTICED THE CHARGER WAS COVERED IN BLACK BATTERY ACID AND 1 BATTERY HAD EXPLODED AND SHOT ACROSS THE KITCHEN . MY FAULT I SHOULD OF CHECKED THE BATTERIES BEFORE PLUGGING THEM IN ! ALSO WHAT KIND OF IDIOTS ARE THE MANAFACTURERS TO TELL YOU TO CHARGE THEM BEFORE USE AND PROVIDE NONE CHARGABLE BATTERIES ?
STUPID COMPANY ! I'VE NEVER KNOW ANY OTHER MANAFACTURER TO TELL YOU TO RECHARGABLE AN ITEM THAT'S NOT RECHARGABLE ?
BE CARFULL IF YOU BUY THEM AND USE RECHARGABLE BATTERIES IF YOU HAVE A SEPERATE CHARGER !
on 26 January 2015
To put in context: my main system is Arcam seperates, highest of high end, sick speakers, the most expensive wire connects etc. The best of the best, a Ferrari of music systems... So... When the kids have gone to bed and I can no longer deafen the neighbours/myself/etc... These do not disappoint. Truly FANTASTIC sound, clarity and bass. Do not hesitate buy some. NOW. Honestly you will not be disappointed.
on 6 April 2015
Quality issue, cheap plastic used, did not expect poor quality from Senheiser, I have used Senheiser in the past and liked their product but not after buying this. Would definately not recommend this utter rubbish.
on 18 June 2014
Did some research before buying and opted for these. They work well and tune sucessfully to the transmitter. They do not have a charing facility as they run on batteries in the earcan. The battery life seems good so far.
on 8 June 2014
What can I say?
I am delighted with it!
When I play music with it I can wander round the house with with my headphones on and I can carry out my chores and enjoy
the music.
Martin Milree
on 23 February 2014
when it is tuned and working correctly it is very clear with good sound, unfortunately there is a fault with this unit, loose connection or similar within sender unit, when power drops, head unit is then blasted with load hiss, returned for refund as i don't think this product inspired me enough to take a chance on another