Price:£6.99+ £0.99 shipping

on 1 October 2013
My son took ages to work out how to steer his scooter in a straight line without continually crashing into walls or parked cars and we barely used it as a result. I had to hold on to the handlebars pretty much the whole time which was very uncomfortable! Also impossible to let him take his scooter out if I also had my younger son in the buggy as I couldn't control both at once. This inexpensive product has solved the issue: I can correct his steering, pull him when he is tired, all while pushing the buggy with my other hand. I can also use it to hang the scooter on the back of the buggy when he's not using it. His steering improved hugely as well on its own - probably because he had more control but I was still able to help when he needed it. Now he's a confident rider but we still use the Scoot n Pull often on long journeys or in busy areas. Wish I'd bought this at the same time as the scooter rather than leaving the scooter to languish in a cupboard for almost a year because it was such hard work taking him anywhere. Now it's easy and fun.
on 26 January 2012
This is a great idea. My daughter was given a scooter for her 2nd birthday, and isn't very confident using it yet. This lets us pull her along a bit and help her steer while she is getting used to the co-ordination required to do it herself. It means we can go to the park for a scoot more easily and are not constantly bending over to guide the scooter by the handle.
on 9 March 2013
My three year old boy is easily distracted so trips with his new scooter were punctuated by numerous stops. Then he'd complain that his legs were aching. Leaning over to help pull him along gave me back ache so I took a recommendation and bought a scoot 'n' pull strap. Now we can cover distance at a better pace and he's becoming a much more competent scooter-er (scootee?) so he'll need less and less assistance. Money well spent!
on 9 June 2013
I m very happy to bought this product. My 3 years old boy likes to drive his scooter outside. Which is for me quit dangerous because some time u dont have controll over him, regarding the speed. So I have him always in my hand and controll its speed without worrying
on 25 April 2014
Great item for keeping your children close to you on their scooter in a crowded area. Mostly used when my son's legs are too tired to scoot any further so he can just stand their and let me take the strain. Glad I brought it and it's easy to put on/take off and keep in my bag for when I need it.
on 8 July 2013
Most scooting ends with back bending pulling/steering when my little pickle gets tired, so a pull strap is essential. Strong, easy to attach and convert to carry. Should have bought one a year ago
on 11 April 2014
Very useful when you need to carry your child's scooter and if you want to pull him. Very good product, completely satisfied.
on 9 March 2013
Handy if you have a micro scooter and your child uses the seat. Just don't go too fast as scooter can get a bit unstable.
on 21 April 2012
My only regret about this Scoot n Pull is that I didn't buy this sooner! It's a perfect way to keep hold of my 3 year old on his scooter. Not only does it give me the lead, it also gives him confidence. Much better than having to lean over and keep my hand on his handle as he rides.
on 7 April 2015
It does what it suppose to do, one thing I can't figure out is how to use the strap o carry the scooter on my back/ shoulder (as shown on the photo) it was not the main reason to buy bit when I saw it I thought it would come handy, and it would've ahould it was possible but I can not see how it is possible. Otherwise it looks good and is steardy. The loop at end could be bigger so that it can be held firmly in hand