on 14 August 2013
Bought this as a replacement for a garmin 2515 which I accidentally damaged, I found it very good , new where all the speed cameras were situated and managed to keep me out of snarl ups on the motorway, blue tooth a very good idea .
Only problem Emily gets awfully excited if you go off route.
on 7 April 2017
Fit for purpose.
on 12 June 2017
Very easy to use. Good that you can update it so all new roads are there.
on 19 September 2014
It was a wedding anniversary gift to my husband. He loves using it as he is on the road a lot...he is very impressed with the traffic alerts and its accuracy.
on 12 November 2015
Great value for money, traffic update feature is really useful!
on 9 December 2013
I haven't had many satnavs but I cannot fault this one other than you only get the choice oc 2 English speaking women and they both sound like the same posh woman!
on 6 June 2013
Bought this for my husband. From new it has been returned twice to be replaced with a reconditioned unit which as soon as the maps are updated suffers the same problems - the unit freezes and turns itself of and cannot be turned on again for up to half an hour.
Garmin support is useless - they keep saying the same thing - Factory reset & reload soft ware.
STAY WELL AWAY FROM IT
on 19 November 2013
We are very pleased it is very easy to use it is a great improvement on the last model we had
on 9 July 2012
I love this Garmin, and I have called her Serena because she does not constantly shout "re-calculating" at me! It must be easy to use and understand too, as I have not even read the instructions but have used it several times already.
on 11 May 2015