on 11 April 2012
I was browsing around Amazon looking for an eye primer, I have never used one before so I thought I would go with this one as it was cheap.
When I opened the package it was wrapped up in cellophane like you would get with cosmetics bought from a shop, and I used it straight away.
The applicator is like a lip gloss wand, so it is easy to apply. It goes on wet and within a few seconds after rubbing it in, it goes slightly tacky and then I applied my eye shadow and it really served as a perfect base and it stayed on all day didn't crease and really made the colour pop!
So all in all, the price is amazing for this product - as I said before, I haven't used any other eye primer before but to be honest I'm not going to pay £7 for an urban decay or whatever one when this one works really well!
on 2 March 2012
I Bought this along with W7 77 Colour Eyeshadow Pallet. Just to keep the colours on. This has Worked just aswell as the more expensive Primers i've had (E.G URBAN DECAY etc.) Not sticky, goes on smoothly and doesn't leave creases on your eyelids.
on 21 April 2013
Bought this for my mum who was giving out about her eye makeup
disappearing after an hour or 2....
She is pleased with the result, only need a tiny bit as it comes out
as liquid...
For the price where can u go wrong!
on 15 August 2014
I've never really use primer until I read about it in a beauty mag giving out tips and primer was listed as a must have product in your make up bag. I now use both primer and under eye primer as it stops my make up falling off my face by the end of the day!. Especially my eye make up. Don't you get fed up with the raccoon look?. No raccoon look for me anymore cause I've got the magic. I also have very sensitive skin especially under my eyes but this product does not cause any irritation at all!. Very very pleased with this under the eye primer. The small applicator allows me to place it accurately before adding my concealer on top. which remains there all day now and assist with hiding my dark circles knocking years off my age!. Also provides some protection from the make up on your skin as you have a base coat. I've recommend this product to friends and family and will defo buying more of it in the future. It's the kind of magic use girls deserve. So what you still reading the reviews for buy it now!. Before it's too late and the magic has gone.
on 1 May 2013
noticed a difference straight away. very nice feel/texture once applied. this is my first every eye primer ive used and i wear eyeshadow everyday so noticed the difference.
on 5 October 2012
Top part cracked off after very few uses (definitely less than 10). Shame because the product is great. Would buy again possibly but not sure if I want to risk binning an almost full bottle again.
on 1 May 2013
Arrived really quickly but very poor quality. The primer is very, very runny. It takes quite a while to dry.
on 8 May 2013
not the best ive used but was ok but would not buy it again kept shadow on but creased my eye lids
on 14 June 2013
Makes my make up last! My lid doesn't crease and make eyeshadow clumpy and messy! Feels nice on eye lid!
Thought it was white but slightly pink but doesn't matter it is unseen under makeup
on 11 May 2013
W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer works very, very well. My eyeshadow stays put all day and it's nice and cool on the eye. Will definitely be buying again!

See one answered question