on 13 November 2012
This is so good it really works the only time I am in pain is When I take it off I couldn't manage my day to day life without it best investment I have made
on 19 March 2013
What a great product. I didn't believe a simple strap could relieve the pain so much.

If you suffer with tennis elbow this is great value for money, and really works
on 20 January 2013
this item is good for the price as i bought it for my wife as she was suffering with the pain , also good value for the money i paid and a quick despatch time so i did not have to wait long
on 8 June 2013
Using the brace correctly helps the tendons and muscles operate without further swelling and so relieves the pain. After constant use for about three months, I was able to stop using the strap and allow the muscles to build slowly and joint strengthen, until I am at a stage now that I didnt know I had the injury.
on 9 April 2015
This has been the most comfortable of all the tennis elbow straps tried and can be worn all day. It does leaves some marks on the skin but they all do, and this one is less scratchy than most. It can get a little bit sweaty on the inside, but is still the best of five tried, including two returned to Boots and a chiropractor, and one from the hospital physio. Have a different one (Tennis Elbow Support (Black) - As worn at Wimbledon, that I sometimes put on for a change but only for a half day and then put this one back on. Have been wearing this one now for a couple of months and it is holding up fine. It is slightly different than depicted, in that it is more of a fawn colour and doesn't have wording on it, but unlike a lot of them it is fairly flat, so not too bulky and also copes with smaller arms, which is another good feature.
on 27 September 2013
Comfortable to wear but slightly awkward to fit yourself. After playing several rounds of golf wearing them, the usual pain in my forearms has been much reduced.

Great value for money, they would seem to help anybody who suffers from tendonitis in their forearms.
on 9 January 2014
This elbow support is of good quality. It is comfortable to wear and offers good support. The only thing I didn't like is the colour as I had thought it would be white rather than beige. Would recommend for comfort and support which is what it is designed to do.
on 21 January 2013
THIS WAS DELIVERED VERY QUICKLY AND WAS EVERYTHING THAT WAS CLAIMED
ONLY FAULT IS THE SEWN EDGE DIGS IN WEN YOU ARE WARM
OTHER THAN THAT BRILLIANT
on 29 June 2014
I use this support when golfing or doing jobs where I know my elbow will be under stress. I have found it to be comfortable, secure and work well.
on 11 June 2015
Inexpensive, fairly well made, both good.
One size fits all? (I used to windsurf & rock climb decades ago - found some shirt arms too tight then - but my biceps are definitely not abnormally thick...) One size does not really fit all... the inner velcro tongue does not meet round my biceps; but the outer main velcro is long enough to go through the buckle and back quite well. Some basic instructions - just where to locate it on the arm, how tight to make it, how long to keep it on - would be useful.

See one answered question