Customer reviews

LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PSP)
Platform: Sony PSP|Change

on 22 November 2011
If you enjoyed years 1-4 then you're going to buy this anyway.
You won't be disappointed. It's the same concept, as expected, with the added extra of duels which at times become a little tedious.
I'm no video game expert, to fully complete at 100% took me 17 hours. I'm guessing that's about average for a part time gamer. Seemed a little shorter than 1-4 but maybe that's just my gaming has improved since 1-4.
Overall I enjoyed the game. I'm a big fan of the Lego game franchise.
We have this game for the Wii and the Xbox but they're staying tucked away till Christmas.
on 3 August 2013
This is the second in the HP series of LEGO games, and is a decent attempt at encapsulating the film version into a game. We have every LEGO game going, for the PS2, the DS and the PSP, they all get played on a very regular basis but the HP ones lack a bit of the fun and humour of the other franchise games. Indiana Jones and Star Wars add a bit of fun to the games, with occasional in-jokes or effects but the HP games seem a bit less entertaining in this way.

The challenges are good, but it feels as if this set of games is not geared towards adults as much, making it less fun for our teenage son too.

Nice but not fantastic, which is a shame.
on 6 March 2012
entertaining our boy age 8 enjoys playing this game alot. Helped him learn to deal with being frustrated when he has not won straight away. out of all his games plays this the most.
on 17 July 2012
Bought for Birthday present for my son who is 11. He has Years 1-4 so this is a great continuation of the entire game. He is thoroughly enjoying unlocking all the different levels etc and I think this is perfect for his age group or a little younger. Any Harry Potter fan will love it.
on 15 October 2012
This is a brilliant addition of the HP 1-4 along with Star Wars and Batman. Fantastic and really interesting game play keeps me occupied. Highly recommended.
on 23 June 2013
This game is perfect for boys under 8 my son got it for his 6th bday and absolutely loves it!
on 25 December 2011
For Harry Potter fans and for people that like platforms games that lead you to think about the solutions to pass the different levels.
on 4 October 2016
I am delighted with my purchase
on 29 November 2015