Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 18 December 2013
A fast memory, it has been the perfect choice for my LG Optimus L9 phone. A great value for the money
on 13 December 2011
I can definitely say that it works with the Samsung Galaxy S2, you'll need to get the phone to format it and when you do get the phone to format it, you'll have a massive 59Gb of extra memory to play with!

That's in addition to the 11Gb of internal memory that's in the SGS2 has available to you. This should be more than enough for the most avid snapper, app addict & audiophile!

****UPDATE****

I thought I'd update this now.

It took just over 2½hrs to copy the contents of my old 32Gb to this 64Gb one, so not too bad.

I should point out that officially the Samsung Galaxy S2 only supports a maximum of 32Gb, so to find that it recognizes and will use this card without any issues should be seen as a bonus.
2929 Comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 December 2011
I've tested the card on my Pc and on old (2009) Android phone, both get reads speeds of over 20mb/s reading. This is a good fast card, faster that most so called class 10 cards. Write speeds vary a lot more, depending on file size etc. Faster than the Samsung Class 10 it replaces and before that a Kingston Class 10.
on 21 June 2012
I bought this to put in my Samsung Galaxy S3 so that I could do away with my iPod as it would enable me to listen to flac files and carry one less device.

It has good read and write speeds and comes with an adaptor should you wish to load it up via a memory card reader rather than through your device.

It is a fantastic way of increasing the capacity of your phone to increase its ability to holds media.

WARNING

Make sure that the device you are planning on using it with is SDXC (eXtended capacity) compatible, rather than SDHC (High capacity).

SDHC cards can be read in SDXC ports, but SDXC cards CAN NOT be read in SDHC ports.

This is an SDXC card.

If you are unsure read this wikipedia page.

[...]
on 11 June 2012
As per the title, I've formatted my SD card in the phone and i'm now copying my music collection over to it. Couldn't be happier with the price at £55 - cheaper than moving to a 64GB iPhone over a 16GB one anyway.
on 12 January 2013
Mostly I checking reviews and test on many pages, until I buy some stuff. Wasn't different this time and performance of this microSD is exactly, as was confirmed in many tests. The average speed is slightly above another products with "class6" speed specification. In reality, it beat some of "class 10" memory cards.
It's very strange, that one company can produce such different variety of memory card. I talking about quality.
I has two black SanDisk microSD cards, one with 2GB and another 8GB, but both has poor performance.
In first moment I thought, they are just some cheap china counterfeit.
I checked SN and that confirmed, it's original SanDisk, not replica. So I was surprised (in bad way), how it's possible.
I had to wait too long, until phone/camera found card and read all necessary information, go through whole directories and such on...
So I decide swap those sh*ts for something better. As I stated above, after a lot searching I realize, that best performance together with best results in category "price vs performance" won again SanDisk (mobile utra cards). Really really strange.
However, I do not regret at all this purchase and can strongly recommend this card. Exactly this.
-=-=-=-
one of tests, where sandisk mobile ultra show surprised result:
[...]
on 11 November 2011
Now that this has become more affordable I decided to take the plunge. I've been looking for a solution to carrying all my music and photos on one device without having to carry extra memory cards and this was it. I took a bit of a gamble after reading on various forums that it would work on my mobile phones (Samsung galaxy S2 and then Samsung Galaxy Note) and to my very pleasant surprise it did.

Just to clarify very few devices are stated to currently support 64GB SDXC cards and both these phones stated that they would only support up to 32GB cards, but once the cards was inserted into the phone and formatted it works perfectly. I can now potentially carry up to 96GB of data on a single mobile device (32GB internal memory and the 64GB card)

The card is also very fast and has not given me any reliability problems. Recommended.
1010 Comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 February 2012
This 64 gb card works fine with my mobile phone HTC DESIRE Bravo (2 years old).
Format it with the phone and it will be ok.
4 stars because is not faster than my sandisk 32 gb class 4.
on 20 January 2012
I ordered this 64 GB microSD card for my new Samsung Galaxy Note (32 GB). I was kind of sceptical whether the phone OS would recognize it because the phone specs say that it would recognize up to 32 GB microSD. But it did! As with many memory products, you will not get the full GB as promised; but this was close (about 5 GB less).

One word of caution! Before copying contents on to the microSD card, ensure that you format it through the phone device itself and then copy contents using a card reader. Otherwise, the phone might not recognize your microSD.

Overall, I am happy with the purchase. I hope the 64 GB microSD card will stay for a long time.
22 Comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2012
After long "research" on the web I managed to get down to this MicroSD card, as the best for my ASUS Transformer Prime.

And I have not been let down, I just unwrapped and popped it in, and presto it works and it's pretty fast to.
Can "stream" films ect. straight from it no problem, and transfer data between the Tablet and Win 7 works just as good.