Customer reviews

Nameless Path
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 January 2012
Nameless Path is an amazing patchwork quilt of a warm, strong vibrant voice singing in various genres of music! Marcus has a wonderful soulful quality that is evident in the beautiful lyrics and lilting guitar playing. Some upbeat like 'Shadows in the City' some mournful like 'I was broken'.
I loved this album from the first time of hearing and unusually for me there isn't 1 track I have scrubbed off my ishuffle because I'm sure that you like me always have one track on an album that irritates. My ishuffle is never double clicked with this album!!!
I have shared Nameless Path with friends & family and they have all loved it.
on 30 August 2012
First cd...This guy is amazing! Heartbroken voice...a lot of energy.
There are at least 5 great songs which I love: Old Birch tree, The Room, I was Broken, Movement, I don't need to lose you to know...
Just buy it!
on 18 March 2012
I bought this mostly for the song 'I Was Broken'. It's normally not my type of music but I liked a few other songs as well('I Belong Here','Shadows of the City', 'You My Love' and 'I Don't Mind') I don't regret bying it, because I really like these songs:) I liked that the front cover folder thingy had the lyrics to the songs.
on 15 May 2013
I stumbled across Marcus Foster by sheer chance when I was looking for another musician with the same first name. Downloaded a couple of his tracks and was blown away totally by the raw emotion in his voice. Decided to buy the CD and love every single track!
on 15 October 2011
I downloaded this album the day it was released and it has been on repeat ever since, I cannot get enough of Marcus Fosters voice, and his song writing abilities, I get goose bumps every time, at the risk of sounding cheesy or dramatic, this album transports me I get lost in the music.
The album cannot be defined as a specific genre of music, each song is different you go from blues to soul to country to Hendrix inspired rock. there is literally a song for every mood. if you are not familiar with his work or are unsure whether to buy the album you tube is full of his previous work.
I would also recommend the tumble down E.P. yet another stellar example of Fosters work, so do yourself 1 favor today and buy this album you will not regret it I swear
on 6 October 2011
This album reminds me of early Mick Jagger, but it is better than that. It has some really catchy tracks, and I just love love love Marcus's gravelly voice, its a real turn on. I'm sorry its not being played more, deserves to be.
on 16 December 2011
Best album I've bought in quite some time, my two year old also loves it. So glad I was able to find a way to get it!
on 2 February 2015
A lot of the songs are a tad similar but I guess there not all to my taste
on 25 August 2015
Enjoy this album and Marcus Foster's voice.
on 27 October 2011
Great album by a new artist,first heard i was broken on TV and looked him up to see what else he'd done which led me to this album.
Great Variety on the album,reminded me of Ryan Adams early stuff.