on 17 April 2012
i have to say that i found this a lovely little pendant much nicer than in the photos.. yes it is a light weight but it still is a lovely piece of neck wear and lovely shades of green ..i would certainly recommend..
on 8 November 2012
I bought this for myself and everyone fell in love with it. The necklace looks more expensive than it cost. I ended up giving mine away to my niece and then buying one for my sister, my daughter, my granddaughter and myself. I put my pendant on a sterling silver chain that I had, since I tend to turn other metals green. the colours are vivid and bright. I get so many compliments when I wear this very pretty necklace.
on 16 July 2012
Very pretty necklace, bought this for an Irish friend who is going through a tough time,It fits all the requirements.Hopefully it should bring her some good luck. It is very attractive to look at & quite a decent size, I think it looks more expensive than it is.
on 8 December 2011
very beautiful! giving as a gift to my mother and im sure she'll love it! nice size and colours and also delivered very quickly! would recommend :)
on 3 April 2012
I bought this for myself. With the price, I wasn't really sure what I'd be getting, but I was delighted when the necklace arrived very quickly. It's a decent size, the pendant, and weight. The chain is lovely too, different from what I normally wear but really cute. The only very slight criticism is that it isn't as 'emeraldy green' as it looks in the picture, it's much lighter green but it doesn't detract from the beauty of the item.

I'd definitely recommend it!!
on 1 November 2012
I've just received this item and bought it mainly based on the other very positive reviews. However I can only assume that the quality has seriously deteriorated since what I received was in a sealed grey plastic bag - NO box and looks very cheap in quality. I would never dream of giving this as a gift and very much doubt I shall ever wear it myself. I consider it a total waste of money.
review image
on 19 March 2012
Bought this for my mom's for mothers day she loved it looks much nicer than the picture does it justice.. recommend to all the ladies...
on 14 December 2012
This pendant is pretty and a good size. I did return it as i thought it was solid silver. My mistake as the description states it is silver plated.
on 28 December 2012
It does look very cheap what you can't see in the picture is that the green crystals have been quite poorly glued onto some of that cheap, what looks like silver painted gun metal or something but of quite poor quality. When it came it arrived in one of those holiday souvenir packets of 'fashion accessories' not even a little bag just one of those bits of cardboard with plastic over them like a kids one.

The chain is a good length however I had it on today and was very gentle with it and still one of the links came loose and the chain broke this evening. I squashed it back together and will have to get some very small pliers to push the links tightly closed so this doesn't happen again however I do have a feeling it may need to be put on another form of chain perhaps some rope.

The colour is almost accurate, the silver paint over it is not all that accurate, you can't really see the crystals in the second leaf on the left but for the price it isn't bad. I will continue to wear it although not on this chain or in wet weather just in case the crystals fall off.
on 1 November 2012
I wouldn't have bought this if it was in the £shop - does not look like the photo and the gems are plastic not swarovski! Didnt even come in the box.... VERY disapointing