Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 November 2011
'Children Beyond' is about breaking down barriers and in this particular case uniting children from many religious traditions in prayer. The whole point is that we see that we are all ONE no matter what religious tradition we belong to. All of us are striving for the same happiness. All the religious traditions ask us to look at our humanity and to realise WHO WE ARE - that we are all part of the great WHOLE - we are all ONE. And if we realise our true SELF then the message is

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD

With climate change and financial chaos this message is vital for our evolution and indeed survival as a species.

The music spans all the world religions and is the music we should be playing at Christmas to promote peace in the world. Forget the commercialism of Santa. It is the peace of the world and indeed the continuation of our species in an evolved form that we need to promote.

May this CD be a great success. It deserves it for the message it promotes.

All religions at the core are striving for the same but the external ritual can blind us to the core message. This CD asks us all to get back to the core message - we are all one and we can be the change we want to see in the world.

Highly recommended! One of the best tracks is without doubt 'Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu' with Tina Turner. It just touches the heart. Tina Turner's rendition of 'Amen, Amin, Om Sarva Mangalam, Om Shanti, Sat nam' is a powerful vision of the oneness of humanity. We are ONE - let's evolve to realise this oneness. And I have always loved 'Veni Sancte Spiritus'. We all want the same peace ...
on 3 April 2017
Absolutely beautiful. I love Tina Turner and this shows a completely different and spiritual side of Tina. You can relax and unwind listening to this.
on 19 July 2013
I come from a suffering childhood,and this very beautiful and spiritual cd .Helped me go within and find love.
thank you.
on 19 June 2013
I heard Tina Turner and the children's version of Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu and I was pleasantly surprised and overjoyed.
What a prayer song sung in sanskrit! I have heard Pandit Ravi Shankar's version of Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu before, but Tina Turner has brought new life to this song. The whole CD is worth listening to.
Thank you to Tina Turner, Regula Curti, Dechen Shak-Dagsay and the Children for giving the music to us.
on 8 January 2012
I ordered this CD after hearing one the songs sung by Tina Turner and children in Sanskrit, the sound and meaning was quite beautiful, the rest of the CD is sung in different languages by children all over the world and I thought has great meaning in these troubled times.
on 9 April 2014
I listen to this amazing CD anytime I can, it is so relaxing, the childrens voices are truly divine, I feel so emotional listening to them sing united in prayer. The Music and mantra's are intoxicating. Love the illustrated booklet that comes with this CD too.
Tina Turner, Regula Curti, and Dechen Shak-Dagsay sing beautifully. Thank you for giving me the chance to make a positive difference in the lives of many Children.
Brightest blessings
Elizabeth at Inner Peace _/\_ Namaste
on 16 July 2013
A wonderful CD with the wonderful & beautiful voices of the adults and the mixture of the children's voices. Pure, clear and just so beautiful.
on 31 January 2012
I loved the 1st Beyond project and this one continues the theme.

Very different again for Tina, but it is her doing what she said she wanted to do. Very calming and relaxing to listen too and overall enjoyable to hear.

Its not for everyday listening for me, i need to be in the mood to relax and enjoy the experience. Worth a listen if you want to hear a new step in Tina's career
on 5 August 2014
A lovely uplifting CD created with children's voices. It includes most religions and is therefore a much needed uniting element in a divisive world.As a prelude to meditation and as an introduction to spirituality, it is a wonderful catalyst for active participation.Well done Tina Turner!
on 15 December 2015
Very beautiful. In fact, ordered another one for a present for my friend for Christmas. Love cooking with the accompaniment of this 'vibration-healing' music.