on 10 May 2017
Excellent purchase, it charges the laptop, perfectly.
Money well spent and my teen Son's very happy!
Will purchase again if required.
on 20 June 2013
Not original lenovo product but reflected in the price.Does just as good a job though as the one i ordered replaced a original lenovo adapter/charger and does exactly the same job so far.No heating up of adapter or any other adapter type problem.Def recommended,you wont be dissapointed....
on 13 October 2015
Good. Exactly what it says it is. My original charger had started behaving very oddly, this replaced it and worked without any issues.

Update - After using the charger for a couple of weeks I've noticed it gets very hot when charging. Hot enough to be uncomfortable to touch. I still charges fine, and I've noticed a lot of chargers heat up like this - but I ensure Its resting on a non flammable surface propped up on a pen either side (to let air circulate beneath it). I'd be a bit dubious about placing it out of sight on a carper under a desk for example.
on 14 August 2014
this was my first purchase on amazon and clearly I a was eager to see how it works, perfect. beside this digression, one doubt I had was whether the cable tip works for my laptop. yes, perfectly... so, too everyone how possess a laptop on the following tally must be sure that are acquiring the right charger. T61 Z61e Z61m X60S X61S X200 X300 R400 R500 G460 B450 B460 K23 K46 R400 R500 T400 T400s T410 T410s T500 T510 X110e X200 X201 X201s X300 X301 SL300 SL400 SL500 SL410 SL510 X100e X200s X200 X201 IBM LENOVO 3000 C200 N200
on 23 July 2013
The seller dispatched it quickly and it was as pictured. Unfortunatly for me it doesn't fit my laptop, although the numbers all matched the pin was too big to fit in. I would use seller again, but may add maybe they should also include a picture of the pin colour, for numpty's like me :)
on 28 October 2013
For those of us who work at home this is a god send. Leave one at work and carry on in the laptop case . Now I never have to worry about forgetting the power supply. Works just as well as the original one.
on 25 August 2013
i chooses this auction because,i trusted Lenovo's chargers since i had one of those before,and i'm satisfied to see it working without any difficulties.
on 4 July 2016
Bought due to purchasing a Thinkpad X200 from Ebay which came without a charger. This replacement does the job & does not get excessively hot.
on 3 July 2013
It arrived on time and for a good price, the postage was reasonable. it is a labelled Lenovo brand charger unlike some on the market.
on 15 January 2016
I bought this as a replacement of the original charger in August last year. Arrived quickly and works a treat. Would order again.