on 8 March 2017
Fits just right, and as I train in my unheard outbuilding, the compression helps mentally to cope with lifting heavy weights while wearing several layers of the top without feeling restricted too much. Not keen on the stick on logo which has started to peel away.
on 11 January 2015
As described, this is a compression top and really does exactly that. Once inside its nearly impossible to get out of it. Excellent for long runs and keeping the body warm under several thin layers. I got the large though would take small to medium in most clothes and this was super tight, so take this into consideration when purchasing.
One person found this helpful
on 31 October 2013
I feel like a marvel hero

Novelty though, not saying don't get it just think about what it will do for you.

My purchase was a result of; winter cold, skins recommendations and the need for a base layer.

Wickers your heat making you cold unless you have a layer with it (Fantastic heat retention with a jumper, not exaggerating) or start running.

It has a polyester armpit, the stitching rubs unless you put it on right which is hard as it's TIGHT!

A good base layer, don't be that guy wearing it as a tight top to show off your muscles. I've seen a guy who looked average but was a beached whale in this top. "You gutta be lean to wear just this top!"
on 11 May 2016
Just arrived, i bought the large, so 1 size up from the medium i generally get, and wow its really is like having a second skin!, so its tight but i still had all my flexibility in my body, the top really well made and looks great too, use it for cycling.
on 3 May 2015
A great compression top for summer, easy to get on and get off, fits perfectly and wicks away heat well. Nice to wear under a top when traveling to the gym. If you haven't worn a long sleeve compression top before getting it on could be a work out in itself for you!
on 29 March 2017
Little on the small side and with constantly pulling it down the hemming has ripped away from the bottom
on 8 January 2016
Fantastic item which l purchase for my sports mad son. Keeps him warm and has helped him have less sports injuries . So good l have purchase this item for myself. Easy to wash and hardwearing.
on 4 August 2015
Skins are always good as a brand. With this I would say I was slim build about 6ft in height and I ordered the large it is very tight can sometimes become a little uncomfortable to wear in certain sports
on 12 September 2016
thought this was expensive and I would hardly use it.... Totally wrong, well worth it wear it all the time
on 25 June 2014
My husband loves this. Once getting over the initial self confidence issue of exactly how figure hugging it is supposed to be he finds it a superb top to run in. Keeps him at just the right temperature and very aerodynamic.