on 29 April 2013
I LOVE these shoes. As soon as they arrived they went straight on my feet and they haven't been off since. I was worried they might be old lady like, but they aren't and look good with skinny jeans. On the first day I jogged part way home in them and not so much as a rub. My feet are as comfy in these shoes as they are in bed. The best part is that I injured my neck/back eight months ago and go to bed and wake up in pain. Biofreze has been the only relief. Since I got these shoes I have woken up pain free and my back gets better every day, despite lifting a giant 9 month old. I ordered a size 7 and they fit perfectly, but I am normally a 6/6.5. I have just ordered a pair of walkstar slide and I am already casing the boot department for winter. I would highly recommend these shoes!
on 3 July 2012
Love these sandals - recommended by my osteopath as my foot is recovering but not only comfy and supportive but also glamourous looking. perfect.
on 28 April 2013
Bought these on the advice of a podiatrist treating the terrible arthririts in my feet. Heaven! Thoroughly recommend them to anyone wiht foot pain. Look stylish too.
Arrived in double quick time to save the day.
on 11 April 2013
GREAT SANDALS, WITH THE ADDED BONUS OF BEING GOOD FOR YOU TOO....I LOVE FIT FLOPS,...HAVE A COUPLE OF OTHER PAIRS TOO & THEY HAVE REALLY HELPED WITH MY WALKING, POSTURE, ETC....I HAVE HAD A BACK PROBLEM FOR YEARS & HAVE FOUND WEARING FITFLOPS HAS MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE TO ME....I LOVE THE FACT THAT THESE HAVE SUCH A SPARKLY FINISH TO THEM, (- WHICH LOOKS BETTER THAN IN THE PHOTO)....NICE TO HAVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
SERVICE WAS ALSO VERY QUICK & EFFICIENT,.....WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK...?!
on 1 January 2013
Taking them on a holiday, love the colour. Am a fan of Fitflops as they are really comfortable foot wear.
on 4 March 2013
Really pleased with these lovely sandals and came within 2 days of ordering, nice and sparkly and a good price.
on 23 August 2013
i suffered from planters fasciitis for many months last year and the brand Fitflop was the only shoe that gave me any relief. I have invested in 2 pairs trainers and long Winter boots so you could say I was hooked on them for comfort.
on 17 May 2013
I ordered these Fitflops on Wed last and they arrived today Friday! Such good service, and they are so comfortable that I could wear them all day without any problem, taking them on hols next week.Great value too!
on 3 June 2013
this are the most confortable sandals i have ever owned!!! now i see why everyone is raving about fitflop shoes . i found them very true to size . im always a 7 , and they fit like a glove
on 26 April 2013
These are lovely sandals which I intend to take on holiday. They are really comfy, but are also stylish as they are glittery.