on 30 December 2013
I buy Fitflop because they do not hurt the soles of my feet like most shoes. I have two pairs of sandals that are brilliant. I walked round Rome for three days with no discomfort whatsoever! However, the two pairs of shoes I have bought, and now these sneakers, are not perfect. I had to buy a smaller size for the shoes though my normal size for these. The problem is that along with other reviewers, the heel gets skinned for the first few times of wearing in the shoes. As stated by others, the sneakers appear to be a little too high and rub on the ankle. I am hoping that eventually they will be so comfortable! The trouble with footwear is that you can not always tell immediately whether they will be suitable and you can't return them if worn. I think the designers should think most carefully about new designs in view of the comments of me and others.
13 people found this helpful
on 15 January 2014
I have worn Fitflops since they first came out - I absolutely love them, however, the material used in these sneakers is not pleasant I'm quite disappointed - The sneakers look very nice but they are uncomfortable - I should have taken notice of the other reviews that complained about the material.
9 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2013
These are the most comfortable 'trendy' (I'm in my 50's) shoes/trainers I've ever had. I wear them with skirts and trousers - have worn them almost everyday since I got them. The colour works with everything so far....
14 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 March 2014
Ideal shoes, narrow and maybe a little smaller than other fitflop models.
Yes there are people who are pleased with narrow shoes.
Need wearing to become comfortable.
Left heal was painfull. I took a hammer and softened the leather and stitching and now it is much better.
Excellent shoes.
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 July 2017
Study sneakers - a bit uncomfortable at the heel but good value for money. Had lots of compliments re; the colour and interesting sole. Would buy again.
One person found this helpful
on 9 August 2017
Lovely colour, comfortable sole but way too narrow. I am a size 3 but have slightly broad feet & these were v uncomfortable.
on 10 August 2015
Very small and narrow fitting. Rigid and inflexible, I could not walk in these - and I love FitFlop sandals. Very disappointed
2 people found this helpful
on 20 March 2014
Wore these the first time for hours.I did need a low rise sport sock,as the canvas is very rigid around the heel area. That said they were comfortable ,and they looked good with jeans. A cool, casual look, that if you believe the hype, is also doing some toning.
One person found this helpful
on 9 October 2013
These canvas trainers are really comfortable. Size 39 is a great fit on my 6-6.5 UK size feet, although my feet are slightly narrower than average. Quite often a size 39 cramps my rather long toes but these are great. Am looking more seriously at the rest of the Fitflop range as they give more arch support than ordinary shoes which is a lifesaver for me.
on 7 March 2014
I bought the smallest size possible - a 3 (36) and was concerned they would be too big. However, they fit like a glove and the moment I tried them on I was walking on air. As a disabled person who finds it difficult to walk these are the best thing ever. I feel I could walk for miles. The blue is a great colour, they are well-made as you would expect from Fitflop and worth every penny I paid. I would give them more stars if I could
2 people found this helpful