Customer reviews

on 4 May 2013
Arrived in good time. As chalk bags go it is fine and the little pocket is a great feature. However, in future I'd go for a deeper bag. I prefer to boulder with the bag open so I can easily chalk up on the go however as this bag is so shallow if I need to jump off or indeed fall from the wall the chalk goes everywhere - didn't happen with my older and deeper chalk bag.
on 17 July 2013
It's a good chalk bag that seals up really tight. If you buy chalk for it, go for balls. We bought square chalk which has to be crushed to fit in the bag.
on 26 November 2013
It did last one climb and part of it broke while I was climbing so I couldn't use the chalk.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 May 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old who boulders. He loves it. Product is really good in terms of quality and look I would be happy with it. Arrived quick and happy to buy from seller again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse