on 3 January 2014
My Nokia BH-104 bluetooth headset stopped working after about 3 years use. So I bought a BH-112 to replace it. I thought that this would be a newer design and an improvement on the BH-104. However, it's not nearly as good. The clip that holds it onto my ear "springs off" the ear piece easily and it feels like it's going to fall off at any moment. The concealed button to switch it on and receive a call is tiny and I'm never sure whether I've switched it on properly. It doesn't sit well against my ear and is too small to use easily. It may have a more fashionable look compared to the BH-104 but it just doesn't work as well. I wish that I had tried fitting the BH-112 in a shop before I bought it, because after trying it I'm sure that I would have bought another BH-104 instead.
on 8 January 2013
I bought this to use with Skype on my PC, not on a phone.
I wasn't expecting the sound quality to be that of my headphones, but this turned out to be worse than a normal telephone call.
Regardles of that, and being very close to my PC, the sound quality is not good at all and some times it's even choppy. I found my self going back to my normal headset in the middle of a skype call because the bluetooth device was difficulting the conversation.
I know it's cheap, so I don't complain. But I wouldn't buy this again nor recommend it to anyone.
on 21 June 2014
I bought it for my Galaxy S3. It works perfectly. It's small, and fits on my ear snuggly. I had to use the smaller clear thing because my ears are quite small. The volume is good, and so is the control. I recommend highly! It looks snazzy too.
on 9 October 2014
Brilliant little item. Sound is good and stays in the ear easily. I love the colour and although it is quite delicate, I think it is well worth the money, compared to many others.
on 4 February 2014
Yes it's a great product but the hooks and earpieces just don't work. Tried all possible permutations but can't get a decent fit. Ear hooks are hopeless; the earpiece just hangs on your ear. If you have to tilt your head for any reason the whole thing will be on the floor!
on 17 April 2016
The Bluetooth was but need to be charge a lot and you can listen to audio apps with it.
on 5 November 2013
i chose this product solely because of the brand. however, its nice since its not only compatible to nokia products but others. it is also easy to connect and use.
on 23 March 2016
Easy to use
on 13 June 2013
Headset works well ,easy to set up ,but the plastic ear hook is a bit of CRAP if it lasts 3 months it will be a miracle it is very flimsy
and does not lock onto the earpiece very well as I wear glasses its easier to hook it over the ear arm of my specs,at least that way it stays on otherwise there is no strength in the hook to keep it on your ear.

Ray 47804
on 27 December 2015
Brilliant little device that allows me to connect and use both my cellphones at the same time