on 2 January 2014
*** The product description and contents have changed since my pre-Christmas order which was for '2 of Super Bright 9 LED Mini Torch - Assorted Colours'. The supplier is also now different***

ooOoo
2 of Super Bright 9 LED Mini Torch - Assorted Colours-' - £3.18 for the pair (with free p&p) - as shown in the images above.

On reflection(!), I think that these little torches are amazing value for money.

Simply press in the on/off button on the base and you are rewarded with an incredibly bright beam (9 LED) of around 2 cm diameter, so it is definitely advisable to have it facing away from eyes or a reflective surface when you switch it on!

Measuring 8 cm in length, each fits easily into a pocket or the smallest of bags ready to pull out to help find the keyhole in the door, when the light has gone out in the wee small hours!

Supplied in random colours, the pair (unbranded) I received, (one BLACK & one ROYAL BLUE, both with SILVER-coloured embellishment) came with 3 x AAA batteries already loaded in a neat inner holder revealed by unscrewing the base, making them even better value for money, but these may well be of limited charge (as they have been sent by post).
It looks like it could be a fiddly task to replace the batteries, but I haven't needed to do so far.

Made of a lightweight metal material, completed with a fabric carry handle of around 2-finger width (which could be used to link on a key ring, if required), they arrived simply in a jiffy bag envelope with no other packaging, so I am not exactly sure if they are rustproof, although the above product detail suggests that they are.
on 20 February 2016
These torches are excellent! We now have an array of them all around the house; in different bags... They're light, and simple to use. The rubber button on the back means you hold it like a barrel in the hand. The beam is good enough to light your way; look around the car; shine up the path; shine down the garden. As they're LEDs the batteries seem to last ages. My kids play with these more than we actually use them , and them they've never run out of juice. Personally I don't use the strap, but I can see that it would hang round the wrist. The other use we've found for these is on the mountain bike - loop a thick rubber band round the handle bar and the torch, and it lights the way really well - especially useful for the likes of centre Parcs and other unlit tracks.
on 7 May 2017
This is a small torch, that fits handy in my hand, but allows me to see clearly at night all around me when walking in a area with no street lightening, it also attaches to house keys to allow ease of access with door lock at night time. The 3 batteries inside last a long time considering the length of time and brightness
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 December 2015
Lens piece fell out. Only very lightly used. Cannot repair. Also the tiny metal key ring that links the lanyard to the touch is very weak indeed. So many economy torches out there. I would not buy this brand again (they sell good dog collars, mind you!)
on 30 November 2013
Very poor quality torch, but it does work so I can't complain on that part.
It actually came with batteries delivered, but don't bother as they don't even work and actually look dangerous.
I wouldn't recommend buying this product and I would suggest you spend a little bit more for something that is far better quality.
on 4 August 2016
I bought 4 of these as party bag fillers and 2 didnt work properly. After a couple of hours all 4 didn't work as the boys were all playing with them. Get what you pay for. Good for fun but not if you're looking to use it for camping etc.
on 24 March 2017
These are handy little torches, we have several, they fit in the pocket & can be left about the house without taking up much space.
on 19 November 2016
Great product, very bright beam. Super colour torch and very speedy delivery. Would highly recommend, a great stocking filler! The only problem is that one of them packed up after a short period of time, the bulbs stopped working, but I've reordered a couple because I do like them
on 2 May 2017
what a great piece of kit, and what a great company behind it...
on 5 May 2017
This is exactly what I wanted. Small enough o go in a pocket 7 bright enough for any situation.