Customer reviews

on 16 July 2013
My teenage son gave me money to purchase this on his behalf and I thought it was a lot of money for what it was (due to the shipping). However, it has been through the wash loads of times and still remains in really good condition so I have been pleasantly surprised. This is definitely his favourite T-shirt as he loves the band.
on 9 April 2013
I love this tshirt, it is a little big but will last me for ages as I only fit in sizes 14-15 teens
Best t-shirt to buy
on 25 February 2012
So I ordered this shirt for my birthday, I'm a huge Daft Punk fan. I was a bit disappointed in the delivery time. It said it should arrive on the 2nd of February (which was already pretty late, comparing to distance - I live in Belgium, I though it came from the UK, referring to the domain of this site - and other sites I order something) and it arrived the 8th of February. Late, but nothing is wrong with the shirt and I love it, finally I have a Daft Punk shirt!