Customer reviews

love it
on 15 May 2017
Excellent
on 10 June 2015
Brought as a birthday card for my sister who loves pug, with the matching wrapping paper, found on a different shop. Exactly what you expect. Blank inside, as I remember.
on 4 February 2014
Bought this for my daughter for her birthday, as she adores pugs. She was delighted with it, really nice, but only small. Approximately 5 inches square.
on 3 December 2013
This card is beautiful I bought it for My Little pug princess's birthday, it is so pretty and cute.I love it and am on the look out for some more.
on 26 January 2013
Just what I was looking for, for a pug loving friend. As described and arrived the next day...can't get faster than that!
on 15 October 2012
Lovely card. Arrived on time and was well packaged. Card looks the same as the picture. My daughter was over the moon!
on 23 September 2013
cute card, have seen them around different shops but mine was cheaper. Again bought for a daughter who loves pugs.
on 12 December 2013
Bought this card for my daughters birthday from her puppy Pug Holly. It is very cute I'm sure she will love it.
on 6 February 2013
A lovely card with my favourite dog on it, what a cute face! I may order some more for future use