Customer reviews

on 7 December 2016
If it was 1"taller then I would have given it 5 stars, but that is my preference, I used it to measure the gravity of my beer,it read 1.000 and that's what you want, so it does the job, for me personally a bit taller would be perfect. Delivery was a lot quicker than expected, so that was great. Thanks
on 19 July 2015
I bought this measuring cylinder( plastic) to measure my making cosmetic. After many research and reading many reviews I decided for this one and I did well. This one is the best because the measure guidemarkndoesn't go off with time. Impossible to go off!!! I give 5 star for it because it really deserve it. Good material. Truly recommended!
One person found this helpful
on 15 September 2015
Don't struggle on any longer with guessing your small amounts of liquid, this is absolutely ideal. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Only downside is the cleaning, especially if you've measured oil, you can't easily get to the bottom of the tube to clean it. Have to get back on Amazon and buy some long brushes!!
on 31 December 2015
I needed one of these to measure liquids pretty accurately for cooking. It does the job well. It has a wide base, so is pretty stable, and also has graduations for each 1mL.
The top has a lip for when pouring too, if you need to add the liquid slowly.
on 10 January 2015
A very precise instrument, made of a sturdy material that will not shatter if inadvertantly dropped or mishandled. Ideal for many liquid measuring requirements. The scale on the side of this cylinder is so clear and can be trusted. I know this because I have compared it with a similar scaled item.
on 1 August 2014
Bought to measure out two stroke oil. Prior to this I was using a clumsy measuring cup and making up a pint at a time of two stroke fuel mixture. I could never use this up in my leaf blower before it deteriorated. I can now make up 200ml at a time which is much more economical.
on 10 November 2015
It's a measuring cylinder.... it measures stuff.... it's easy to use.... makes you feel like a scientist when you make cocktails...what else is there to say.
on 16 October 2017
Does what it says as described. Quick delivery.
on 1 November 2017
Wonderful product, lovely and measurey
on 26 March 2013
First class response, fast delivery would recommend any product sold from Bigger Jugs and I like the name!
This is a great cylinder to measure oil to put into petrol for use with motor hedgecutter etc.
3 people found this helpful