on 19 May 2017
Ideal for descaling my Philips Senseo coffee machine at a fraction of the cost of the recommended descaler. Enough to descale it five times. TIP - make sure you change the pod holder for the second cycle to prevent both from clogging up. I also saved some of the used acid to give them an extra soak.

Not much you can say about the product. It is vacuum packed and that keeps the size down so that it should go through most letter boxes. The pack is of good quality and is resealable so it is a convenient way of storing the citric acid. All I can add is that I bought the same again when the first pack ran out.
on 8 July 2015
Just what I needed. It is difficult to buy enough in the chemists as they seem to think I am going to cut it with something undesirable, have plenty now for my Elderflower Cordial. Thanks.
on 14 April 2017
Fantastic product. Used to descale my kettle, and it now looks like new. Quick delivery.
on 29 July 2017
Came well packed. Does the job well - which is descaling my coffee machine. Not much you can say about citric acid really.
on 28 July 2017
It arrived quickly and works when making tonic
on 29 August 2017
Poorly made and smaller than I expected I had wanted it for a gift gad to go elsewhere no invoice details so could not return
on 5 August 2017
Have been making lots of elderflower cordial which taste s fantastic
on 8 August 2017
Versatile and good buy
on 8 June 2017
Great item would purchase from them again
on 7 June 2017
The citric acid was excellent value and arrived very promptly for me to make Elderflower Cordial.