HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon 21 August 2014
The product is made of high quality plastic that is fit for purpose. It closes and opens smoothly without getting stuck and it has an excellent grip on it even when my hands as sweaty during a workout.

I have now owned it for about 2 years and its condition has not deteriorated. Although I have washed it in hot water a significant amount of times, the artwork and writing has not faded which is quite impressive.

I would definitely buy this product again and I would highly recommend it.
on 8 June 2015
The best bottle out there, ignore the brand a great mix of squeeze and flow ...
on 9 October 2012
This drinking bottle is great - the best I have ever used and I find it can hold 1L of fresh water and lets you drink it on demand. I would go far as to say it is the Ferrari of the drinking bottle world - pure class and even though it isn't red with the prancing horse logo on it, it is extreme quality in blue and yellow. I have got through many inferior bottles which leak, drip etc. Why drink from a well when you can sip from a gilded challice?
on 23 August 2013
The bottle does everything I wanted it to do, easy to drink from, easy to fill and doesn't leak, excellent product.
on 22 August 2013
Arrived well packed. My daughter really happy as she has to drink a certain amount of water this bottle makes it easier to keep track. Thanks
on 30 December 2014
I bought this as a spare bottle for my son for rugby training. However the picture they advertise of a lucozade bottle is not the same as the one I received, I've now got replica bottles, but the product itself was perfect, good solid drinking bottle that arrived in speedy delivery.
on 26 October 2015
Always buy these Lucozade bottles have found they are one of the few that doesn't leak, only one down side the sticky label from the supplier's price label will not come off, have tried sticky solution and soaking in hot water nothing will remove the label
on 4 February 2015
This is a good quality drinks bottle. Thick plastic and good finger grips. My last one has lasted for years, I only bought a new one because the logo was starting to wear from being in the dishwasher so many times.
on 21 March 2014
had one of these years ago, so got one again. no complaints. lets see if it lasts longer than my previous more expensive GASP bottle - probably... shame, i liked GASP products.
on 2 June 2014
Good design with finger grips. Holds a decent amount of fluid. Screw-top is very sturdy, withstands being thrown around on a football pitch without falling off.