Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama

on 19 October 2014
Bought these to take the internet down to the living room for my Sony smart Blu ray player . Plugged them in followed set up instructions to mate them up and that's been it. Working great at the moment , I'm happily using my Blu ray to surf the net, watch TV and films over the net. Had no issues .

Well worth it.
on 1 July 2014
My father had recently purchased a Buray player, which gave him iPlayer, but he didn't have a Network connection close by. I had mentioned some of these items before we grabbed a pair and sent them to him. In 10 mins he was up and running watching iplayer, by the way he's 82 and it worked for him so anyone should be able to install and use these without the hassle that often comes with IT hardware.
on 16 June 2014
These are fantastic for extending your home network without the fuss of wires, and with the additional plug placement they don't tie up a socket either.

These were actually a replacement for the older model which I had 3 units die within a year which was not so good, so I'm hoping these don't go the same way!
on 2 August 2017
Have got 3 sets of these for around the home and find them really useful. Easy to set up and work with various routers. I use them for connecting Xbox one and PS4 and with a tplink router I use as a WiFi extension for the back of the house
on 26 January 2014
My mother in law loves it and wants to use it with her Kindle! :-p She normally sits in the worse corner of the lounge, where all the wifi goes to die, so this seem like the perfect solution to our problem. Does what it says and all she has to do is plug the cable to her laptop when she needs it.
on 29 August 2015
Perfect device, used regular for when I need to work from home. Also when my signal is playing up and I suspect it may be wifi related I use the ethernet connection and able to play games, remote connection with no issues.
on 6 April 2017
Excellent quality product, 100% recommend to all :)
on 21 June 2014
These arrived in easy to open packaging. I simply plugged one into the router and upstairs mains socket, popped downstairs and plugged the other into my second computer and bingo! All working perfectly. The software that came with it wouldn't load on Windows 8.1 but who cares? I don't need it anyway. The whole set up took less than 2 minutes. Lovely!
on 15 June 2017
average
on 6 September 2014
I use these to connect the router downstairs to my ps4 upstairs and it has improved my sginal.

Very easy to set up, clear instructions.