Price:£22.99+ Free shipping

on 16 September 2016
Great
on 10 December 2015
Loved this am still using
on 14 April 2017
the product isn't what it says. very cheap not worth the money
on 20 January 2014
A brush that does what promises! Portable and effective! Highly recommended to anyone who wants to improve style after drying and after rain.
VINE VOICEon 1 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This hairbrush seems to have a varied mix of reviews and ratings. I really like it and it works for me. I have very straight flat flyaway hair. I also avoid brushing my hair much because it tends to make it more static and hard to style. The Braun brush makes my hair feel soft and shiny and less fly away. It actually makes brushing my hair something nice to do rather than a necessary chore. It detangles well and is good for styling. I'm no science geek I have absolutely no idea what the Iontec bit does. You turn the Iontec on by pressing a button on the front which opens the 'valve' on the back. If your finger goes over the valve and you block it then the light goes off meaning the Iontec is not working. It makes no sound and it's hard to know its working apart from the green light being on. Of course you can use the hairbrush without the Iontec as a normal brush. It comes with its own batteries and is still lightweight. I have included a before and after photograph in the pictures. Judge for yourself. I can see a subtle difference between normal brush and the Braun brush. I'm enjoying continuing to use it and it is definitely keeping my hair from being fly-away without the use of any other products.
review image
on 14 June 2016
useless. I returned it
on 24 March 2017
I had high hopes for this hairbrush, after reading many reviews. I suffer with static hair and this does initially take the static away for about 5 minutes! So I just use it as a normal hairbrush now
on 11 February 2017
It is a hairbrush with light- did nothing to make my hair more manageable & frizz free!!
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This brush is light and easy to to use. It has a green go light so you know its working. It reduces static and leaves the hair nice and smooth and a bit of a shine.With or without the Iontec technology its a good brush the Iontec is a bonus. I have knocked a star off for the price a bit expensive.
on 30 May 2014
I have thick, dark hair and this was a huge disappointment. Maybe if looking like frankincense...I mean Frankenstein's bride is your thing then this is for you. The box promised, flat silky locks. But the reality was it made my hair MORE static. It DID make it more shiny but what is the point in having shiny hair when it sticks up like an electric shock gone wrong. Maybe it was just me, so I will describe my hair to people who have similar hair types. If you hair comes under the category of below than stay away:

Thick
Wiry - the kind that you can floss your teeth with
Prone to getting big in humid weather
Absorbs water when it rains