Customer reviews

Braun Satin Hair 7 BR170 Iontec Brush

on 2 February 2016
Poor sent back no good for long frizzy hair
on 27 April 2014
Got this as a gift for my best friend who has very thick lovely hair but quite unmanageable, she is so thrilled with it, worked immediately, don't know why it works but it does....................
on 10 May 2014
Waste of money doesn't work on my wild bush of hair. Maybe good for someone with fine straight hair. Not impressed.
on 25 October 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I realise this is going to sound like a crazy review so let's do the sensible human/person bit first. I have quite short but very staticky hair if I don't use conditioner. The brush does appear to cut the static and I was quite pleased it. Was I pleased enough to justify the £23+ price tag? Probably not to be honest and I'd have given it 3 stars and bought more conditioner, deeming it just another gadget.

However while I was testing it my little 19 week old Bichon puppy came to see what new toy I'd bought her. She has a long white, easy tangle coat, which needs brushing daily (Bichons don't shed they just knot) it's hard to get a brush through it. And this pup LOATHES being brushed with a passion. She seemed to like the smell and as I was just a bit 'meh' about the brush for myself ... I thought what do I have to lose? So I tried it on the dog. WOW! Seriously, it was genuinely amazing - she loved it. She let me brush her without trying to run away and it slid through her difficult coat with ease.

Would I pay £23+ to have an unhappy squirming puppy that has to be brushed every day - turn into a little angel? Damn right I would! Co-incidentally, and I'm not sure if it's supposed to do this (the print on the box is very small) but the ionic effect seems to leave the puppy's coat smelling fresh and clean as well - I've noticed this several times.

So in short - for people I'm undecided, for brush-hating dogs with difficult to care-for-coats I most sincerely highly recommend it.
VINE VOICEon 28 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This brush is a real favourite with one of my children in that it seems to make the whole brushing process smoother and less antagonistic.

Not sure why - but it is clear that by removing excessive static it stops hair from getting fuzzy.

The other thing - and again - is this a subjective experience - it seems to make brushing easier. So the morning rush seems to have got slightly less painful with fewer tears.

You judge. I think there's something here but can't tell you why.
VINE VOICEon 23 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Not sure about the ioniser function (can't see difference), but this is a quality brush which is gentle on my hair and gets it untangled and presentable with ease. Worth the money.
on 21 February 2014
I really love this hairbrush. I find that it makes my hair silky and smooth. I use it twice a day - my hair style (simply bob shape) looks good all day long. Thanks.
on 17 January 2016
Very bad for waved or curly hair
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 1 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have very thick, very curly and frizzy hair that is a total nightmare to control, so when I saw this brush I was torn between it being a gimmick and being something that I might actually benefit from. I decided to give it a go and I am very glad that I did.

It is a nice product, feels weighty and solidly built and the tekkie in me loved it when it lit up (yes sad I know). I could hear it doing 'something' when it was switched on but not sure what it was doing!

I didn't use it on wet hair, I blow dried it then straightened my hair and then once that is done and all the flyaway bits are standing on end, I use this brush to tame it all back down. With just a couple of minutes brushing my hair with this brush turned on, my hair looks noticeably smoother and more tame.

I didn't think it would work but I am pleased that it did.
on 3 March 2015
It really works! I'm really pleased with the item and am delighted that it actually does what it claims. My daughter and I struggle with static hair and this brush deals with it brilliantly. I was a little dubious when I saw the price but it's well worth it and with Duracell batteries included, I highly recommend this brush.