Size: Large|Colour: Navy|Change
Price:£7.15+ £3.49 shipping

on 29 April 2012
My daughter needed a fleece to put under her school uniform coat/ waterproof and this really fits the bill. I bought a medium so it has plenty of growing space (she's aged 6) and it's a generous garment. It washes very well and has kept it's shape. Highly recommended.
on 8 January 2014
I bought this for my 5 year old Grand-daughter as I didn't want a gilet that was too padded.
She loves the colour, the feel of it, the pockets and the fact that she doesn't look like she is wearing a straight jacket.
It is a bit on the large side for her size, I bought her a 5-6 but I think she will probably still be wearing it when she is 7 or 8.
Good value for money!
Ordered this fleece bodywarmer for our son to wear under his school coat on cool days. Unfortunately the full fleece with sleeves arrived, but the seller quickly offered to replace it and not charge for postage. I decided to keep it as it is good value and will come in useful and bought a Regatta sleeveless one elsewhere. It is a little on the large side for a 6 year old (XS) so I would say the sizes run a bit big, but not excessively so.
on 21 March 2013
I bought three of these in different sizes and all arrived on time in excellent condition, they are not flimsly at all and are very well made and durable, would highly recommend.
on 29 November 2013
Ordered it for my 8 year old and he loves it. Very warm and can chuck on over a T shirt in the house or under a jacket for extra warmth. Exactly what he needed.
on 23 November 2012
Was a very good delivery time, however no regular sizes to go by, so ordered after reading a review, although a nice item it was too big for the child,
on 24 June 2012
very nice fleece gillet - changed for different size - no quibell. extra warmth for those colder days and greta for playing in garden
on 14 November 2013
I bought one in red and one in navy for gifts. They are well made and look warm and soft.
on 16 January 2015
Bought two of these for my grandsons, they are lovely, soft and very warm.
on 24 March 2016
Looks more expensive than it looks love itx