on 23 October 2016
Nice set of books, however what i got delivered was not what i had ordered. This is a gift for my niece who will no doubt enjoy the alternative, just was expecting 10 mog the cat books!
review imagereview image
10 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 February 2017
awesome stories, my 2 year old loves them. She even loves the "plier" that comes with it, with all the pictures of each book on, she considers it carefully before making a story selcection!

Art work really enhances the stories and give opportunities for discussion.

I paid £16 for this collection and what amazing value for money it is.
One person found this helpful
on 24 June 2017
Perfect stories for children ages between 2 and 4 (and also for parents and grandparents). These will never grow old. Witty, moving, moral and interesting, full of fun and of learning opportunities, with simple language and clear print to help early readers, this is a wonderful collection.
on 16 February 2017
I never read mog as a child but we got given one of the books and my children aged 6, 4 and 2 liked it. I bought this set for the 2 year old for Xmas and it's loved by all of them. They are lovely stories.
One person found this helpful
on 9 July 2017
My 3yr old son absolutely loves Mog the cat. He loves these books read to him every night and during the day he will sit and read these himself. Best buy. Great value for the amount of books.
on 14 January 2017
The books are a lovely collection of timeless stories about Mog. Children enjoy the stories about Mog and how brilliant he is whilst adults will understand he is Mog!
on 9 February 2018
I loved them but my 2 and 5 year old quickly took a dislike to them as they are all about anxious, scary things...
on 29 November 2017
Arrived well packaged and very quickly. My grand daughter will be delighted. She loves Mog. Thankyou
on 13 October 2016
Wonderful set of books, took me right back to my own childhood. Bought these for my daughter's sixth birthday, she is thrilled them. Though I may need to acquire a real cat now!
Prior to arrival I was anxious that the books would be of poor quality print and binding as the set was so cheap, but they are really nice quality. Fantastic price and speedy delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you
on 9 May 2017
We love these books about the adventures of Mog. I read them to my 5m baby but am sure we will have years of enjoyment out of them. Excellent value for money buying as a bundle.