on 12 August 2013
Item is badly labelled. There are two versions labelled Amber colloidial silver and colloidial silver. This item is not amber colloidial silver. It is the standard version which should be for topical use only since it contains 95% silver ions instead of colloidial silver.

Left at 3 star since item was refunded and is not necessarily a bad product. The title is just misleading with a vague generic description for all their products. Google to determine differences and make sure you get the one you need.
on 10 June 2013
My boyfriend has suffered with athletes foot for years, he is a little lazy when it comes to his personal treatment of the condition. He will just never see the treatment to fruition, and then I don't blame him in a way because it always comes back.

The other day I bought this bottle of collodial silver after completing some research on the net. I started the treatment on Friday night. After a long soak in the bath I drenched some cotton wool pads in the solution (which did not deplete the bottle by much) and proceeded to clean the feet thoroughly.

The next day his worst foot, which was almost ulcerated with the condition look remarkably better. On the Saturday I repeated the process 3 times followed by a generous application of raw organic virgin coconut oil. I then ensured that he would wear a clean pair of socks after each application... He even slept in his socks!

On the Sunday his foot was so much better I only completed the task twice.

He has now gone back home with a jar of coconut oil to aid the healing process and has reported back how well his feet are doing.

This morning I thought I would try the solution using similar application as above on my mothers psoriasis, granted she is not covered in the condition however her elbows are a constant irritation to her. After just 2 hours there was a reduction in inflammation and new clear skin available to see in small patches. Of course I don't know for certain how it will cope with the psoriasis but early indications are positive and net research suggests we could see a big improvement.

I will purchase this product again and it will from now on hold a place in my medical draw! i believe this to be a fast paced medicine apt for our fast paced society.. Everyone should know about it!
on 17 August 2012
fast delivery ,the best collodial silver ever ,i had chronnes disease and also plurisey of the lungs ,i was put on 1000 mg antibiotics daily and for 3 weeks my immune system was about gone and then my friend told me about this miracle wonder cure and hand on heart is the best thing i ever took ,this product i would give anything to keep having this amber collodial silver ,this is a life saver [in my opinion ] last week my chest x rays showed all plurisey gone ,unbelievable to say i only started 3 weeks ago taking it also my sister has chronic asthma and after having a teaspoon full in her enebuliser week later on amber collodial silver she hasnt had 1 asthma attack ,please believe me when i say this and that is your health is your wealth and at such a low cost will make you feel on top of the world in a natural way ,god bless everyone and stay healthy :)ps i am just a customer trying to let you know this is the real deal and i feel like im reborn ,also makes your mood happy [and that can only be a good thing .
on 11 January 2013
I was first introduced to the beneficial effects of Colloidal Silver last year, when I tried some on a cut to my hand that was not healing up. The result was amazing; the product healed my hand in just a couple of days. Get some!
on 11 August 2016
So many uses for this. Used in conjuction with witchazel gel it's irradiated my problem skin condition. My friend uses it for many ailments. If you wanna know what silver can be used for, look it up and then buy this, you won't regret it.
on 2 July 2016
The Collloidal silver is fine, but the top of the bottle was hanging out of the package (they had only put one strip of tape across the top of the box, making it easy for bottle to slip out each side. Bottle wasn't damaged but the screw on cork was cracked all the way through. I would ideally like a new cork.
on 5 January 2013
incredible stuff. It destroys any infection and can be used on animals best quality and price highly recommended five stars. kate
on 20 December 2011
Thank you for this item, quick delivery and gifts from the seller. I think he is the best seller ever.
I would recommend this product everybody as well who would like to be healthier and prevent cold, flu or any other illnesses.
on 16 June 2014
Since discovering this product by chance on Amazon I should admit that I simply would not be without it. I am suffering from throat infections and in general prone to get ill quite easily. But now I am using Colloidal Silver almost every day and feel that it helped to ease symptoms and I don't get infections as often as I used to. Thanks to amazing Amazon I am getting better now.
on 12 April 2013
this is my second purchase and it does work for various ailments mainly skin based , better than antiseptic creams and no mess , i also got a few freebies which is nice , excellent seller ,

See one answered question