on 1 December 2013
I could not believe the results after using this spay. While reading feed backs on Amazon I thought it's possibly to good to be true. Now I know that it is true. Fantastic for all sorts of skin and throat infections.
on 8 October 2011
Bought the product directly from the optimized energetics website but thought I'd come and review it on amazon to let people know what they're getting for their money. I bought the spray to try and cure a painful raised patch of skin on my back after a few applications I noticed that the pain began to subside and the sore patch began to reduce, this product was quick, clean and easy to use!
on 30 September 2011
Normally cynical of natural products but friend recommended colloidal silver, as I have terrible athletes foot at the moment, so as it was relatively cheap I thought I'd give the spray ago. After a few applications of the spray my athletes foot began to clear up. No horrible powder or chemicals needed just a few sprays of this natural product.
Due to the remarkable results I have decided this is the only product I really need, my husband used it to clear up itchy dry patches on his skin also, I urge anyone who hasn't to try this product out.
It also arrived on time and in good condition
on 16 February 2015
I have been using this on my sons molescum . I used molludab with poor results. This is really working. It dries up the new ones in 2 days and they disappeared in a week. The ones that have been there and resisting other treatments are slowing drying up. This is worth a try if you are trying to banish molescum. Apply at least twice a day. I am on my fourth bottle so it's not cheap, but the results are proof it's working. The only fault is that the spayed has broken on every bottle which is really frustrating.
Update . 2 weeks on and this treatment has completely stopped my sons mollescum in its tracks. There have been no infected spots and the existing ones are now scars. The new spots which have appeared ,when treated straight away, after 2 days have dried up. Just to say that this treatment does not cure this virus but what it does is manages the rash. We can now look forward to short sleeves and shorts !!
on 26 October 2015
excellent service product as you would expect (as described ) would use again & recommend
on 15 November 2015
Nice stuff, used it for a sore throat, worked, good quality as well.
on 1 December 2014
the spray is just what i need, no colds and flu for me, Brill
on 9 January 2016
Brilliant value!
on 20 January 2015
became unwell after using for a week not sure if silver caused this ,stoped using just to be sure
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse