TOP 100 REVIEWERon 4 February 2014
Ok, I must admit that I bought this only because of the price. I didn't expect too much. Actually, if when opening the parcel I would've found a note with "april's fool prank", I wouldn't have been surprised.
I used it for ski which fit the bill very well indeed in the sense that your face is fully covered when you wear this with your full size ski goggles. Also, it goes down your neck which keeps your neck warm as well.
It connects on the back of your head using velcro.

Let me know if you have any questions.
on 28 October 2015
Just as expected and fits beside sinkThanks
on 5 February 2014
great, does the job. keeps warm and easy to breathe through and very cheap. light weight but very effective indeed
Very good great in the cold
on 25 July 2017
Essa é boa dentro do prometido
on 13 January 2015
Small price small size
No worth it spend little more and get better one unless you have tiny face.
on 23 February 2013
Ideal for keeping your face and ears nice and warm in this horrible weather we are having also your neck
on 8 November 2012
Okay for price, 5 stars, if you want a sub £5 mask you can stop reading this review now and know that it is the best one you'll buy.

However I would urge you to stretch your budget a little bit and buy a full silk balaclava. As a winter motorcyclist I know how bad the cold can get. I personally use both this mask and a balaclava (Handy sowed together). This works brilliantly.

My main problem with this is that trying to get a helmet on over it often catches the nose and slides down. This is where a balaclava comes in useful, it also has no protection for the back of you neck and does up behind your ears, pictures are a bit misleading here as it looks as though this is not the case. Clever photography I guess.

No worries, buy it don't buy it either way you won't waste your money. It works well with something else. I just wish I could spend £15 for something I could wear off the shelf with no modifications and not get a cold neck!

Cheers
Oly
Cyborg Maintenance
on 8 September 2012
as a glasses wearer, i cant usually wear kit like this without my glasses steaming up - and without one i tend to breathe in a couple of insects now and again! with the nose hole & vents, no more steamy eyes :)
on 20 December 2013
I expected this to be much better quality for the price but seems to lack that... havent tried it out yet so maybe it will suprise me but doesnt seem like it will stay on with the velcro fastening!