on 8 September 2013
When it first arrived I was well impressed but no instructions on how to set up and it was jammed on two sides so took me a few hours of frustration to loosen and then when it actually opened I was well impressed again . May be a good idea to include a picture instruction leaflet for those like me with no previous use of cages?
on 12 May 2013
Fantastic value. Easy to assemble or flat pack. Cute fleecy mat. Arrived promptly. My pooch is little but has plenty room to grow.
on 9 December 2012
Very good quality cage, nice and room and the mattress is lovely and thick. definitely recommend it to others. arrived on time.
on 27 August 2014
VERY DISAPPOINTING PURCHASE!

The reason for buying the cage was so that we could take our dogs with us on holiday. When we arrived, we opened the cage and that's when the problems started.

The size of the cage was fine but it was very difficult to open the doors as the catches would not pull through. It should have been only a matter of sliding the catches through but this did not happen and as a result, the large door at the front cannot be used at all. The door at the side has now only one catch. We managed to get the top one open but cannot get it closed again and the bottom one broke which meant the dogs only had to push the door and they were out! As I said, we were already on holiday when this happened and I had no alternative to keep the cage!

Up to then I'd always found Amazon goods to be excellent quality and I thought I was getting a real bargain as the cage came with bedding, but I am extremely disappointed in the quality of this purchase.
on 29 May 2013
Great cage very good value for money, can wash bedding too its really good, very happy with it all, defo recommend fast postage too
on 6 November 2014
DO NOT BUY i have only given it 1 star as it wont let u leave none!!
my dog bent the bars on the door and got out (she was only left for an hour) even after contacting the seller they had no interest in trying to resolve my issue and have still not replied to my last email (sent about 2 weeks ago) terrible customer service to match a poor item!!
on 7 October 2014
Do not buy! I had to return mine. I was told my postage would be refunded £23.14. They will not refund & Amazon will not help! These cages are cheap & faulty! I'm out of pocket & they don't even return your emails! Although they say they will refund postage THEY DON'T.... Total crooks!!!!!!! Stay clear!!!!!
on 26 January 2014
Excellent quality, my puppy will be a large Belgian security dog, he's strong now but for travelling this is what I needed, its strong and is excellent quality, with a luxury thick bedding, first class service fast postage to Brittany France very happy with this product
on 29 October 2014
This cage has been fantastic for transporting our German Shepherd. You will need a big boot though if you are planning on putting it in the car. It fits snugly in our VOLVO V70
on 28 July 2014
This was and is great for our border collie puppy who is now 6 months old, However I have now purchased the 48 inch to give him even more room to grow in to