on 13 April 2012
This case is terrible quality and I would definitely not purchase it had I known. I wish I could give it no stars.

Within 2 days of receiving the product, the black top layer had started to Frey at the edges. By the 5th day, it had started to split, so you could see inside what it was made of. The materials it was made from also smelt like fish. And as the layers peeled apart, the smell got worse.

It wasn't very sturdy, and if you tried to use it as a stand, it would collapse very easily. When you then tried to re-cover the front of your Ipad, it would stick up from where you had folded it over (despite that being the point of the cover).

Also, it wasn't very magnetic, and kept falling off the side.

I know its cheap but you expect a little more quality than that!

If you have any sense, you would buy the official Apple Ipad case. Yes, it's more expensive, but if you want quality it would be worth the investment.
on 19 December 2011
I purchased this item from this seller and found the quality to be sub standard it is plastic and not leather also does not hold iPad when standing it just collapses .If seller contacts you to remove comment with a promise of an other case do not believe him as I did that and have found out that it has all been lies as he never came up with the new case
11 Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2017
Complete rubbish. The kind of quality you only see given away at a fairground. Best part is, it took almost two months to get here. Be very careful with some of the tat on here. It was less than £4 but now I have to buy a real one to protect my iPad. Dreadful.
on 9 July 2016
Great, just what I wanted, & unlike other reviewers, I am compleatly satisfied, it's better than I expected for £4:10! Great value, quick & free delivery = full marks.
on 27 May 2017
As expected 😁😁 thanks
on 19 March 2017
Worked fine.
on 23 March 2017
Great
Absolutely thrilled to bits with the product, exceeded expectations by far the best quality product I have ever bought at a massive knock down price, I would most defiantly buy from these guys again.
on 29 May 2017
Good
on 6 January 2014
This is the second one ive bought which says I like it it lasted well through tough use so I bought another one QED.
The second one was not the same came from China took ages poor packaging and within a week frayed and came apart not the same as first at all don't buy it