on 8 November 2016
Just loved by the girls especially in our playgroup, although the boys play too!
on 30 May 2014
My 4 year old daughter loves it and has played with it endlessly. Only one problem - she takes it to pieces as she plays, and every half hour she wants it building again! I can now build it by memory!!
on 13 November 2013
Although this will not be opened until Xmas. It arrived quickly, price was ok and can't wait to see my grand daughter's face on Xmas Day. It will go with her many other Disney toys.
on 1 February 2014
wel,l can only say that my great niece loved it have not heard otherwise, nothing but positive feedback from Mom & Dad
on 17 June 2015
My Granddaughter loved this for her Birthday.
on 5 January 2015
just what child wanted, but thought box rather big for contents
on 31 October 2015
great present
on 10 January 2015
A great toy, Bought for my 5yr old Granddaughter and she loves it
on 30 December 2013
Love this set and so did my granddaughter this Christmas. She has other sets and they all interchange nicely, making the play experience fantastic.
on 9 September 2013
Duplo for girls. What a nice idea. My grandaughter had this for her birthday and loved it, as do I