on 30 April 2017
I was very excited when I ordered these badges. I was disappointed when I received them, they are very small and despite being careful I lost one on the second time I wore it. You get what you pay for, save you money up and purchase something more robust.
on 9 March 2017
Fast delivery and nice little badges would use them again
review image review image
on 21 March 2017
I loved it!
on 22 June 2013
As a massive star trek fan, these badges were a perfect fathers day gift for my dad. The badges are excellent quality and are satisfyingly star trekky :) My dad gave me the orange one (result!).
on 22 July 2013
these a perfect for Trekies who can't get away flashing a full size coms badge but still wants to have something to say look at me I'm a Star Trek fan
on 8 October 2013
I am about to start my master’s degree and I wanted something different for my bag. As soon as I found these, I ordered them! I was afraid that they might be too big or too small but the size for me is just perfect. I think is something discreet but not too small…. Every trekkie who will see them will certainly recognize them. The arrived on time and were well packaged. I must have for everyone who loves Star Trek
on 29 June 2016
I got these to use as lapel pins to tastefully express my Trek fandom. They're great little things: high-gloss, shiny, precisely made and spot-on replicas of the Enterprise/Starfleet insignia. I should emphasise that they're definitely a lapel pin size, less than an inch long, and kind of small if you were thinking of sticking them on a gold sweatshirt to improvise your own uniform. I think they're great.
on 31 March 2013
They arrived within the described delivery dates and they were well packaged. When opening my parcel I was very pleased with how they looked, they are very detailed and look great on my coat and on my jumper. Definitely recommend for any fellow Trekkie!
on 10 February 2014
Great quality pins, just a pictured. Arrived quickly. Although they are not too big, I wore them together on my coat and got compliments from Trek fans, and a quizzical look from those not "in the know". Recommend!
on 18 March 2014
Good Quality product which I brought for my partner, Arrived promptly and well packaged to avoid damage. I would recommend these pins. Its not hugely clear in the picture the the one on the left is a nice orange colour.