Customer reviews

on 7 October 2012
Another great DVD from The Wild series. Saw it on TV & immediately asked my husband for it as a Christmas present. So much to take in and wonderful photography, lovely narration too; a series I will watch again & again.
on 18 April 2012
Bought as gift-excellent of course as BBC documentaries always are. Nothing else to say,if you like TV series you will love this
on 2 May 2013
I was very disappointed to discover that all three of the DVDs (over $50 worth) I purchased were not able to be shown with my DVD equipment because I live in the U.S. and do not have the equipment for viewing multiple regions, only the U.S. region. Since I had to open the packages to discover this, I could not return them. I am sure they are fine programs, having viewed one on PBS, and I had hoped to share them with my science students. I suggest this "region" restriction be boldly advertised in the description of the DVD. I had never heard about this so was not aware it could be a problem for me.
on 22 August 2013
The movie was not new as advertized; it was previously opened. It is not "all region" playable; it does not play in my dvd player. The purchase was a total waste of my time and money since I can't even enjoy it for won't play at all. It is not worth my effort to send it back because I live in USA and the fee to send package back will be lost; valuable lesson learned. Will never buy from this vendor again.
33 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse