on 21 May 2013
Did not come in first two weeks. Got another one sent out and that didn't work. It didn't charge at all! Complete waste of money and the worst product I have ever bought on the net - seriously. Avoid avoid avoid! Are we not allowed to give no stars as that is what this product deserves.
on 27 August 2013
Received this product as a replacement for a slightly different one which accidently got broken a few weeks ago. That one was around the same price but was a far superior model. This new one wouldn't charge the other batteries even though the charging contacts were the same and were of the same voltage. The new battery packs were slightly bulkier and we had trouble inserting them into one of our wii motes. On the subject of charging the new battery packs, they either didn't charge at all or if the red light did come on , hence the charging mode..then they only charged for a few minutes. I wanted to buy the other charger again but for some reason that supplier would not send to the irish republic as they did before..confused?
on 15 January 2018
Charges well. Don't really use it anymore, but it worked well when we got it.
on 12 September 2013
Should have read the other reviews more carefully before buying. Bought 2, neither worked. They both flashed red, to show they were charging, for about 10 seconds, then back to the starting blue light. I complained, and they sent me a replacement - yes just 1, not 2 as I had ordered. They didn't ask me to send the other 2 back, which says it all. And now this replacement doesn't work either. I have now said that I will be returning for a refund.

Pay more from another seller, and you may get what you want. I'm going to go buy it from a local shop, much easier!
on 11 April 2013
Cheap plastic and it took a month to arrive then when it did come there was no lead and the batteries are crap a few charges and they stop working and refuse to charge anymore don't waste your money on this product
on 21 August 2014
This product was a waste of time, never worked, was not worth sending back as it wasn't much price, postage would have cost what I paid, and the company never got back to me on this, so not worth the buy at all!!! Very disappointed, doesn't charge your wiI remotes, and connectors didn't add up to how it charges.
on 8 December 2017
OK did not charge very well
on 20 May 2013
It may just be a duff one that I got, but one of the docks doesn't work and the batteries don't hold much charge. It's less frustrating to change that batteries than it is to pause the game after 15mins to charge them for 30!

I suppose I got what I paid for. if you after something worth while, it's worth spending over £10.
on 9 December 2014
Docking station worked perfectly well with the new controllers but the new controllers didn't work on our Wii. Had to swop the battery packs onto our old controllers!!
on 27 December 2012
Great producy fits on top of the Wii and takes up very little room. Also the lights are not so bright that you are dazzled.
The lights flash red when they are charging so this is a useful little gizmo.