on 8 February 2012
I bought this after discovering that the keyboard which I had bought for my Grandson's Christmas present, didn't include one. This was less than a week before Christmas and it arrived within four days, amazing considering the time of the year.
on 31 March 2013
This is a must for the 9V Casio SA-46 keyboard as batteries will be a costly affair. Just a shame you have to buy this separately as you would have thought it would have been supplied with the actual keyboard.
on 22 February 2014
It appears well made, and you know what, it works well . it is a nice color , reasonable price. Very useful ,instead of using loads of batteries.I think that about sums it up, for Amazon`s minimum word amount.
on 26 January 2013
What can I say, it's a power supply. Arrived in time boxed ok, and works. Well Amazon requires five more words for this review, I was not going to bother you with this but hey ho, this power supply was needed because Casio do not supply one with the little keyboard ( SA-46) I bought for my grandson this Christmas. Is that ok Amazon.
on 18 July 2012
Bought this for my daughters keyboard after I discovered it doesn't come with one. Cheap trick by casio not to provide on. Product is good though.
on 10 July 2013
It worked Perfectly and after 1 year it is still fine... standard power supply therefore I have also used it for other things. very Happy!
on 8 June 2015
Came on time great not worry about buying batteries for my son's keyboard
on 21 May 2015
Does what is says on the tin!
on 27 December 2015
Did its job
on 4 July 2016
It's a perfect match for the Casio SA-46 and essential as the keyboard doesn't come with a plug.
I use this plug all the time and it's small size means it's very portable.