on 7 April 2017
These are great keyboards as they include a touchpad meaning you don't need a separate mouse.
I can plug my laptop into the TV & control it from the armchair across the room.
Batteries last ages & you can use rechargeables if preferred.
This is my second Paradox Touch - I spilt drinks on my first one.
The first couple of times It dried out fine without lasting problems but when I had to replace it I didn't hesitate in hunting down the same make/model as I'd been so pleased with it.

Highly recommended!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 October 2015
Ive had this item for ages and its still going on strong
on 9 May 2017
Not powerful enough to reach across the 4m to my TV, more tech that doesn't work. Nice idea but not practical
on 9 February 2016
great product highly recomended
on 1 February 2012
I bought this keyboard as I a have a second PC which I had extension mouse and keyboard cables connected - it wasn't the easiest to use with this situation.
I ordered on Amazon and the keyboard came on day 2 - great service.
The first thing you notice is how small the keyboard is - 14 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches, this is great for me but may not suit as a full time keyboard on a main PC, although if you are space limited it may be helpful.
OK, so, unboxed the keyboard, put in the supplied AAA batteries, plugged in the USB dongle and turned on my XP PC.
The PC found the keyboard, I pressed the connect button and hey presto, could not be simpler. Up and running in 2 mins.
Works great!
on 11 September 2012
The old adage that you get what you pay for might be true for this keyboard. My recommendations are to keep your expectations low - and pay as little as possible.
I bought this keyboard to enable me to sit in my armchair and use my laptop connected to my TV. In terms of basic function: It has a keyboard that kind of works; it has a glidepad, that generally gets you around the screen. But as for ergonomics and any sense of quality, these are sadly left wanting. The keyboard is extremely light, with short-travel squishy keys that make a cheap plasticy tap. The space bar is a lost cause - far too fussy where you tap it. Sadly to make the keyboard small the key layout goes haywire on the right hand side making mistakes cumbersome to correct. Typing fast is not something you can really do very well... Of course this may not be a problem if all you are doing is just a bit of browsing, but don't plan to sit there and write your autobiography.
Sadly the glidepad and left/right-click keys are also nasty to feel and oozing with tackiness. But the crowning glory of tack is the array of 8 "hot key" buttons above the glidepad that sit beneath the flimsiest bit of sticky plastic you could imagine.
As keyboards go, you probably can't get much worse but I could not give it a 1 star as I really don't think it is claiming to be a great product. It will "just do" if you're desperate to save a few quid but next time I'll definitely spend a bit more.
on 16 August 2012
I'm using this keyboard with my Raspberry-Pi and PS3. It works fine with both.
I have no problems with battery life - it is still running fine after many hours. It was very easy to set up with both - I just plugged it in and it worked straight away. I was worried that the usb receiver dongle might require a high power input from the Raspberry-Pi but actually it is fine and works even with a USB WiFi dongle plugged in at the same time.
The receiver dongle seems to need to need to be in line of sight with the keyboard for it to work correctly and some of the keys are a little stiffer to type on than others. I wouldn't want to use this keyboard for everyday working with a computer.
on 21 April 2012
The keyboard is as shown on the illustrations, i.e. it has an American style Enter key (shaped like a shift key), instead of the distinctive UK style. Also there seems to be no way to switch off the "tapping" action on the touch pad, which I find an annoyance. But on the plus side, I plugged in the tiny dongle and the keyboard worked straight away, no nonsense.

Overall, this is an excellent keyboard for controlling a computer connected to the TV for entertainment, which is what I bought it for.

May 2013 - In the long term I never could get used to the touch pad, and this keyboard is languishing in a cupboard, unloved and unused.
on 18 January 2015
It really is Paradoxical that anyone would bother to maanufacture, let alone sell this piece of complete and Utter Garbage.

Ideal for use if you wish to re-enact the printer scene from Office Space, by taking out your rage by smashing up some random piece of hardware.

Why is it garbage?
1) During the first 3 or 4 hours that it worked, the range was a pitiful 1.5 metres or less.
2) The touch pad resolution is so low that you're likely to wear your finger out stroking the pad to move the mouse pointer anywhere useful, unless you change your computer settings for mouse acceleration etc... But then it's over-sensitive if using an actual mouse at other times.
3) The keyboard and mouse buttons stopped working within the first 4 hours of use, whilst the track pad itself continued to function.
4) The USB dongle is so poorly made that the metal connector readily came off when I unplugged it from the computer prior to burning the keyboard in a Jimi Hendrix fashion, conjuring the spirits of dead technology to cleanse my soul after handling this dire waste of atoms.
on 30 December 2014
This is an astonishing product which occasionally works and has a stunning wireless range of - on a good day and with a clear line of sight - several centimetres. I'm typing this review on it, which is why it has taken me 15 minutes to get to this point.

On the positive side, it goes back together really easily after you've thrown it on to the floor. Which you will.

See one answered question