on 14 March 2011
Fantastic book.
A must read for any runner / anyone wanting to run (actually a must read for anyone)
They really are inspirational stories, that motivated me to up my training from 10k to half and full marathons, even looking into ultra marathons.
Very easy to read as stories are only few pages long.
Five Star book
on 6 August 2011
I bought this for my brother-in-law who is a keen runner and I've had nothing but praise from him. He says it was the best birthday present he got that year.
on 16 April 2014
reading a few stories was enough for me, I didn't find it inspirational at all so gave it away, however, new runners may like picking it up and dipping into it every now and then so I think it would make a nice present for them.