on 19 July 2014
I made a wheel arch cover holder using these on my caravan,
the ball end fits tightly through a metal grommet making a neat
fixing. The suction is very good, and holds a big dream catcher
perfectly.
on 22 February 2013
brought 2 packs only 3 out of 5 worked sent back 1st class as wanted back soon still not been sent back 12 days later only benefit is that did not brake the bank but would not use this company for anything again
on 28 March 2013
I bought these suction cups to replace a few missing ones from my camper van window covers and, although they were a bit more flimsy than the originals, they do the job well and for the price I think they are a really good buy.
on 14 September 2013
Cups as described and seem good quality they also have good suction. I bought them to replace suction cups on my classical guitar support where they have to stick to the body of the guitar they have more suction than the old ones.
on 13 November 2013
Do exactly what they say , I bought them to attach camping mats to the inside of my camper Windows , works a treat , I actually need some more so will revisit and purchase more !
on 4 February 2014
These suction caps are exactly what was required. So far their suction is extremely good. I would most certainly recommend them.
on 11 March 2014
Brought a sixties coffee table back to life. Ingenious idea these things. Arrived at speed and as promised. Very hapoy
on 24 April 2012
Products work very well - excellent suction and grip. Also easily attached.
I used these suction cups on a home made electronic project and I must say I am very happy with their ability to stick.
on 20 August 2014
nice cheap replacement for baby car shade cups
on 28 May 2015