Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 10 January 2016
Can someone please help me. I've just bought the Max 38 and when the clock ticks down to zero it beeps but the turntable still goes round and it seems to be still cooking is it a fault or not.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 July 2014
This microwave fits beautifully in the corner of my kitchen and, as I would expect from Whirlpool, functions efficiently. I have yet to use the steam function but I am happy with my purchase.
on 29 October 2014
Very pleased with this microwave. It fits into a small space in a corner and everyone comments on how nice the colour is. The effiency of the steamer, microwave and defrost options are great!
on 23 June 2014
Arrived in record time. Perfectly packed. Just what I was looking for. Fits in the corner, good colour match with my kitchen and easy to use. A bit pricey for what it is but its worth it.
on 14 August 2015
Well compacked & fits nicely in a corner
on 8 April 2014
l bought a red one for myself. Loved it. So l bought a white one for my daughter, she loves it too. The shape is great and it fits in a small corner. The steamer is wonderful. Recommend it.
on 12 May 2014
It is not as easy to use as my last Murphy Richards microwave, and it seams a little noisier. I bought it thinking it was going to save me space, but it didn't. Great colour, looks good.
on 18 April 2014
And I don't mean really tall... you want to nuke a bag of microwave rice/pasta (you know the ones where you tear open the top corner) - forget it - this Microwave is way to short. Steam bottle steriliser (have tried Avent and MAM), to short, way to short... MAM self sterilising bottles - not happening.
If you are only ever interested in microwaving items shorter than 6 inches then this is a vey attractive microwave. However there are much better units out there, for much less money... I would avoid.
on 28 March 2014
The product is good, however, the documentation to support the product i.e. user guide is extremely poor (1 A4 side only) - it needs to produce more details. The delivery was very quick.
on 11 March 2014
A great microwave. Have just moved into an apartment and this microwave sits neatly in the corner of the kitchen worktop. The steamer works very well too. Would definitely recommend