Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.49

I sell all of Jim Rohn's products. I listened to and read everything this man has produced, before taking on distribution. I took on distribution for one simple reason..this philosophy works. You can have no greater teacher than Jim Rohn.
The premise of the book is hard to describe. It is simply a treatise on what it takes to become a success. The only way to become a success is to reform your own personal philosophy on life. This book describes how to reform your philosophy.

It is split into 5 chapters, the 5 pieces, Philosophy, Attitude, Activity, Results, Lifestyle. By reforming and learning about these concepts I guarantee your life will change. You will stop blaming others and you will become much more proactive in designing your future.

Jim Rohn is the daddy of them all. His work is timeless. This book is so full of brilliant ideas and concepts, it will prove a life long companion on the way to success. This work is a foundation stone on everyone's road to personal success. This is a must read for everyone. Having read over 200 books, that praise should tell you all you need to know. Jim Rohn is a genius.
on 18 May 2013
Being a bit of an obsessive compulsive I tend to notice the odd spelling mistake or punctuation that's gone awry - so this book has been like a gift from heaven - my obsessiveness went into overdrive...

The typesetting is the worst I have ever personally come across - and yet - it doesn't even distract you from the content - because this is such a great little book...

I love principles and philosophies - and the simpler the message - usually - the most usable - and the quicker the positive change.

Focusing on a few positive things - creates a place from where we can grow. Having someone explain five such "things" is really helpful.

Jim Rohn is from a long line of inspirational speakers and has mentored most of the American "gurus" and has a wonderful way of talking, writing and motivating and I love him.

"It is the acquisition of more value that we must pursue, not more valuables."

The book is filled with gems such as this one - and Jim has a way of popping back into your life just when you need him.

Well worth buying - even with the typo's...
on 24 July 2013
I am reading and enjoying this excellent book by Jim Rohn. The trouble is that there are so many, and I mean an incredible number of typographical errors with letters ommited from words, the wrong words used and in a few cases some terrible grammatical errors. I do not think this book has been properly proof read and someone needs to take some action. I will be reporting my findings to the publisher and if possible to Jim Rohn.
The content of the book is outstanding.
on 3 April 2013
This book is a Must Read.

Unfortunatley there are way to many miss spelings!!!

Jim Rohn has been the mentor to nearly ALL successful Entreprenuers for the last 40years

Recommended
on 28 July 2014
This book was a concise way of explaining how we can achieve our potential. It provided a useful framework for how we should think about achieving our goals. The only negative aspect was that some bits were slightly repetitive . Overall a great read and would recommend.
on 27 August 2015
Wow! Mind blowing. One of the best book I've come across. However, it has a lot of erros. Therefore, i recommend buying the blue version instead. But buy it. You can't miss reading this book. Amazing!
on 5 August 2014
Full of platitudes and really doesn't go into any indepth guidance on how to implement the statements. Some points will resonate but it's a hard slog to read past the rest!
on 16 January 2014
A good little book - short however a couple of chapters still dragged. Still very strong and simple messages and certainly gets you thinking
on 18 May 2014
Awesome, I'm actually gunna read it again and again 😆 it helps to change how think for you be were you want to be in life
on 18 May 2014
This book distills the knowledge of thousands of people into one. A must read for all ages at all times.